PDA

View Full Version : Who still needs a place to camp?

biotoxicous
04-09-2010, 11:50 AM
If you still need a place to stay
I may have the spot for u!
it's almost right in front of the venue, nice view of the spot lights
quite, safe, and secure neighborhood
If interested send a message
thank you!
see you at Coachella!

-Joshie

cassiistyle
04-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I need a place to stay!
Please email me at cassiistyle@live.com
I've been looking everywhere and if this doesn't work Then me and my friend are most likely sleeping in the car.

Please let me know!

-cassie flores

OnlyNonStranger
04-09-2010, 05:32 PM
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9384/akbar.jpg

donkey sex
04-09-2010, 08:10 PM
never seen a female "Josh" name before. I'd figure it would be Joshuella. Nice to meet you.

biotoxicous
04-09-2010, 09:13 PM
where does it say i am a female?

-Joshie

ramblin man
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
hello names george. yeah i still need a spot to camp. get ahold of me 9165199088. was gonna give a ride 4 a spot to camp or buy a spot or share.. let me know

whosaidchicken
04-09-2010, 10:59 PM
Sara & Asia need a spot! How much?

Cheddar's Cousin
04-10-2010, 08:50 AM
...quite, safe, and secure neighborhood...

-Joshie

Translation: "No one can hear you scream."

donkey sex
04-10-2010, 09:02 AM

-Joshie

chopped up body parts in a bag

senditinabox
04-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey Peeps,

How are we all doing out there?
The day is drawing near and I would like to see if Anyone out there would like to help a guy out. My name is Ryan, I'm a down to earth guy that's looking for some Fun people to Party and crash with maybe. I'm coming to coachella all alone, and I would like to make some friends and have some goodtimes. I have camping gear if needed and am more than willing to help with food beer or anything else. Also if anyone needs a ride, maybe i could help you there.

Tanks
-Ryan
Senditinabox@hotmail.com

Synethesia21
04-10-2010, 03:35 PM
I have a fully developed campsite with electricity @ Lake Cahuilla for the Coachella Festival. The site is reserved Thursday through Saturday night. My girlfriend and I will be staying there but we have extra room for TWO positive spirited people. Since there is nothing available this close to the Polo Fields we are being very selective to whom we choose to stay with. (Must be 21 years old!) I'm open to trade VIP wrist bands $$ or any other amenities for the much coveted and sold out site. Please include some info about yourself as needed.

ERRIKA
04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
it's almost right in front of the venue, nice view of the spot lights
quite, safe, and secure neighborhood
If interested send a message
thank you!
see you at Coachella!

-Joshie

Still need a place! 3 of us laid back Bay Area folks are really desperate. We may even just go and knock on doors of peoples houses :X If you still gotta open space we'd greatly appreciate will even chip in some money :)
~Erika

El.C.Dub
04-11-2010, 11:45 PM
I have a fully developed campsite with electricity @ Lake Cahuilla for the Coachella Festival. The site is reserved Thursday through Saturday night. My girlfriend and I will be staying there but we have extra room for TWO positive spirited people. Since there is nothing available this close to the Polo Fields we are being very selective to whom we choose to stay with. (Must be 21 years old!) I'm open to trade VIP wrist bands $$ or any other amenities for the much coveted and sold out site. Please include some info about yourself as needed.

do not pay any more than $100 for a cahuilla resevation. In fact you can practically camp there for free.

GoodVibes
04-12-2010, 07:27 AM
After much thought I have decided that it would be cool to help someone out with a camping spot and make a new out of town friend(s). I have space for 1-3 people in a single tent in my spot, there are a few stipulations, you must be over 21, have a laid back attitude, 420 friendly and if you can provide camping shade (ez-up, tarp, portable building, etc...) you may very well have a spot to sleep. The last thing is our flight doesn't land until 10:30 pm @ LAX so we won't be getting to the polo fields till late Thurs night/Fri morning.

About us: There are two of us from Austin, Tx one guy 30y/o, one girl 28y/o, not new to festival circuit but haven't been to Coachella since 07. We are extremley laid back but are ready to throw down. Send me an email with some info about you/your group and I'll get back to you. Swtato1@yahoo.com