PDA

View Full Version : merge campsites = maximum fun for less money

gaveupthegun
04-09-2010, 12:47 PM
We've got a car-camping site with 10 people planning to share it. We wouldn't mind having a little extra leg-room, so if you've got a site with 6 or fewer people let's get together and create one gigantic connected monstrosity of a campsite!

Advantages:
- Save money since we'll pay to share
- We've got tents! Several sizes including an 8-person tent.
- Ultimate before/after party spot.

Disadvantages:
- NONE!

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Disadvantages:
-get gang-raped by 10 dudes

thisdj
04-09-2010, 12:56 PM
this is horrible

lowfront
04-09-2010, 01:14 PM
heyeric fixed my fix

heyeric
04-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Our group of 10 people could not afford or plan out buying an extra car camping spot. We wouldn't mind having a little extra leg-room, so if you've got a site with 6 or fewer people let our group take up some of your space create one gigantic connected monstrosity of a campsite!

Advantages:
-NONE

Disadvantages:
-Sharing a large 8 person tent.
-No room to party.
-Hanging out with a group of people who can't plan properly.

fixed.

gaveupthegun
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM
heyeric, go fuck yourself.

There are ten of us already, so obviously we'll be more than filling the eight person tent ourselves. We have additional tents.

If you planned well then you have no reason to be on this thread or even this forum. Your time would be better spent finding some real-world friends so you don't have to get your jollies trolling this forum.

thisdj, your response is off-topic but hilarious.

noolan
04-09-2010, 01:47 PM
Myself and my travelling partner are in need of a ride from Coachella to LAX Sunday morning. I promise we are tres fun and have plenty of treats to share (pop tarts anyone!?)

Would really appreciate any help. If you are camping, we're at the corner of section A - the 2 tents covered in bandanna patchwork! Come say hello!

Happy Coachella!
xo
A

noolan
04-09-2010, 01:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with a group of Cal Poly students looking for a place to stay. 2 of us are only staying friday night, the other 4 are staying friday and saturday. We were originally planning on camping offsite (we still will, if possible), so we have a tent.

If you have room for us, let me know. We are nice people and are happy to share what we bring with us if you can share space.

noolan
04-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Hey There! I'm 33 yo male, looking for a someone to carpool with and share hotel costs at Coachella. I've stayed in the same Hotel the last three years and I will never go back to camping. The hotel is in Palm Springs, 15 minutes from the festival itself.

I'm checking in on Friday afternoon and checking out on Sunday morning. I like to sleep in and take my time getting ready to go to the event. I like to have breakfast, and then a couple of beers first. If you go with me, don't plan on getting to the event before 2pm everyday.. Earlier then that is too hott.

I'm also 420 friendly and you have to be too. I also require meeting in person before going to Coachella.. I don't want to spend three days with someone I don't like.

I will have friend at the festival, so hanging out with me is not required, but you are welcome too. Male or Female is ok.

Estimated Hotel Cost: $200 - $250 per person.

lowfront
04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Tomorrow is tomorrow

and today is today

don't ever forget

and don't ever look back

lowfront
04-09-2010, 01:55 PM
pizza can be good cold

and so can't a roast beef sandwich

lowfront
04-09-2010, 01:56 PM
don't smoke a cig while your falling asleep

heyeric
04-09-2010, 02:08 PM
I suggest asking to share with maybe 2-3, but not 6. This has already been discussed by many..

How many people can camp on a single spot?
An average person needs 3' x 7' = 21 square feet.
Camping spot is 300 square feet. 300/21=14 persons
Now, how many people would COMFORTABLY fit on a single camping spot? Depending on the size and number of tents, gear, car, 4-7.

ftr, don't take people so personally on the internet, and OP...have you noticed all these people responding DON'T have passes and just want to SHARE YOUR 300sq ft. space with you and your 10 friends.

now...i hope you can find others that will be able to help you and friends.

scoliosisjones
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM
NO

thats fucking awesome!

JustSteve
04-09-2010, 05:21 PM
We've got a car-camping site with 10 people planning to share it. We wouldn't mind having a little extra leg-room, so if you've got a site with 6 or fewer people let's get together and create one gigantic connected monstrosity of a campsite!

Advantages:
- Save money since we'll pay to share
- We've got tents! Several sizes including an 8-person tent.
- Ultimate before/after party spot.

Disadvantages:
- NONE!

so this is where the gay orgy is taking place? 10 dudes on an approximately 15x10 foot space? hot.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I've stayed in the same Hotel the last three years and I will never go back to camping. The hotel is in Palm Springs, 15 minutes from the festival itself.

Impossible.

TomAz
04-09-2010, 09:42 PM
http://monsterrebellion.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jetpack.jpg

hegemon
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM
hahaha

juloxx
04-10-2010, 12:46 AM
STOP POSTING THIS OR ELSE ]

Just brilliant. Fucking brilliant

wanawa87
04-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Disadvantages:
-get gang-raped by 10 dudes

You know how I know that you're a rapist? Because all you post about is sexual devious activities. I bet you got a closet chalk-full of weird shit, don't ya? It's either your a rapis, or dare I say, DADDY ISSUES! Chill out, lay off the hard drugs, and don't post less you have something non-rape related to say.

Stickjohn
04-10-2010, 11:12 AM
I think it's hilarious that out of all the deviants on here you single out Drinkey.

M Sparks
04-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Search: Keyword(s): Rape ; Posts Made By: Drinkey McDrinkerstein
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Total Posts
Percentage of rape posts, 0.31%

Just by way of comparison...one of the sweetest members of the board....

Search: Keyword(s): Rape ; Posts Made By: rskapcat
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Total Posts
Percentage of rape posts, 0.25%

Keepin it fair...

Search: Keyword(s): Rape ; Posts Made By: M Sparks
Showing results 1 to 34 of 34
Total Posts
Percentage of rape posts, 0.41%

Search: Keyword(s): Rape ; Posts Made By: wanawa87
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Total Posts