PDA

View Full Version : Camping Pass Available

Tehota
04-09-2010, 11:33 AM
i have an extra one. wont be needing that much room. email me at [email]tehota@gmail.com

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 11:34 AM
I am seriously confused, disturbed, puzzled, and saddened every time I see the equivalent of a singles ad hiding under a "camping pass". like... is coachella this year all fucking creepy-ass rape-happy frat boys?

Grant
04-09-2010, 11:38 AM
lol

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
like, seriously. wouldn't all these taco-hunters have better luck simply by NOT mentioning the whole "aching for pussy" part, and sharing with first come first serve, just banking on the odds that MAYBE they end up with a group of whores? I mean, the odds of randomly winding up sharing camp with women sleazy enough to bang their types are probably greater than their odds of success through this whole message-board-rape-ad thing

StubbADubb
04-09-2010, 11:49 AM
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n302/karinahalle/celebrity-pictures-gary-oldman-stop.jpg

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:02 PM
stfu douche. what makes me a fucking rapist frat boy? wtf just cause im in college? because i want a group of chill ass girls to kick it with all weekend? smoke my pole

kireaholic
04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
hi i emailed you. i dont have a bunch of girls just me and my best friend and her bf. but im great at making friends and getting hot chicks to party with me. let me know if you still wanna share a spot.

Grant
04-09-2010, 12:04 PM
stfu douche. what makes me a fucking rapist frat boy? wtf just cause im in college? because i want a group of chill ass girls to kick it with all weekend? smoke my pole
I think your sig says it all

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:07 PM
you guys are judgemental.

floyd
PM sent

Grant
you guys are judgemental.
Welcome to the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival message board.

IRSCOTT
04-09-2010, 12:12 PM
The internet is made to judge others you cannot see.

IRSCOTT
04-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Al Gore invented it for this.

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival message board.

thats too bad. i thought coachella was open minded, awesome in general, etc. but no everyones a rapist on this board right? well everyone have a great weekend. one fucking week away!!!!!!!!!!! tickets been sold btw

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 12:20 PM
happy rapechella!

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:21 PM
happy rapechella!

i hope i see you so i can kick you square in the nuts. everyone else,have fun. but frozen pilgram, i hope you have a terrible coachella

Grant
04-09-2010, 12:22 PM
thats too bad. i thought coachella was open minded, awesome in general, etc. but no everyones a rapist on this board right? well everyone have a great weekend. one fucking week away!!!!!!!!!!! tickets been sold btw

You have to register as a sex offender before joining this board, remember?

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 12:23 PM
new thread title

"camping pass for sale - megan's law not in effect"

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:26 PM
new thread title

"camping pass for sale - megan's law not in effect"

wow your so witty :) your friends must think your sooo funny omg

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 12:29 PM
might have something to do with why I don't need to wave a prize in front of my zipper to have someone suck my dick.

StubbADubb
04-09-2010, 12:30 PM
No one's going to have a terrible Coachella.

Unless they get raped.

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 12:31 PM
hey, even then, you never know.

Tehota
04-09-2010, 12:35 PM
getting raped might just make frozen pilgram's coachella the best coachella yet!

StubbADubb
04-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Then it's settled. Raping for all!

IRSCOTT
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
If you get raped a coachella your not gay, because it's your coachella!

Rosemont17
04-09-2010, 12:45 PM
coachella message boardies + rape= creepiest fuckers ever!! haha

canexplain
04-09-2010, 12:47 PM
We can pretend like it's WS 99 yeepee. Just rape the girls in the middle of the largest crowd in 10 years at a fest with no bad outcome. Yea sure. Hey Pilgrim, no fucking WS2010 so no Canada for me this year. You need to drop into Denver on your travels ...

wanawa87
04-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Why does everyone on here talk a bunch of bull shit that no one gives a fuck about? You know, I've posted various posts on this bitch, and even when I was just simply asking questions or looking for a bit of help, I would get hit with posts from a bunch of D-bags that sounded like they have never had an ounce of fun in there life. The thing is, I spent more money then I have on this little show, and I could care less. I also fucked up and didn't get a camping pass, but I'm still going, and I guarantee you I will find plenty of people that don't mind hanging out with total strangers. I pretty much quit even posting on this site at all, because I'd just get spammed with dumb shit, from people that live their lives on a computer. I'm coming a pretty long way from home to get to the show, but I'll be smiling the whole damn way.

StubbADubb
04-09-2010, 12:55 PM
The thing is, I spent more money then I have on this little show, and I could care less.

http://incompetech.com/Images/caring.png

BeaverCat
04-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Why does everyone on here talk a bunch of bull shit that no one gives a fuck about? You know, I've posted various posts on this bitch, and even when I was just simply asking questions or looking for a bit of help, I would get hit with posts from a bunch of D-bags that sounded like they have never had an ounce of fun in there life. The thing is, I spent more money then I have on this little show, and I could care less. I also fucked up and didn't get a camping pass, but I'm still going, and I guarantee you I will find plenty of people that don't mind hanging out with total strangers. I pretty much quit even posting on this site at all, because I'd just get spammed with dumb shit, from people that live their lives on a computer. I'm coming a pretty long way from home to get to the show, but I'll be smiling the whole damn way.

Probably because the board regulars get irritated by all the lurkers who ask stupid questions that can be answered by checking the faq or using the search function.

Tehota
04-09-2010, 01:02 PM

glad someone else will be having fun. if you need that pass hit me up

Tehota
04-09-2010, 01:03 PM
i meant room to camp, might have a place for a tent. TICKES BEEN SOLD

canexplain
04-09-2010, 01:06 PM
Probably because the board regulars get irritated by all the lurkers who ask stupid questions that can be answered by checking the faq or using the search function.

That's half the reason and the other half is that there are a lot of assholes on this board. It is something you live with or leave because you are not going to change this board. On a side note, if the banter doesn't bother you, which most know it doesn't bother me; this is really a fun and smart board on the off Coachella months.

frozen pilgrim
04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
ron, my little brother is actually coming to denver this summer! we need to make some plans, you gotta take him to red rocks for something!