PDA

View Full Version : American Spectator Sports

bumper31
02-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Now I think we all know the great country of USA (hew-ess-hay) enjoys it spectator sports......

I'm spending a few days in LA after coachella, and was wondering is there is anything going on around 30th Apr - 3rd May, spectator sportwise, anyone can recommend?

I have been to a Red Sox - Blue Jays baseball game...but I haven't been to any other of the sports....

Cheers

J~$$$
02-27-2007, 12:34 PM
Nothing is more exciting than watching a game of cornhole.

blakely
02-27-2007, 12:36 PM
"Hooker Spotting" is my favorite thing to do in LA....... and "Guess Which Ones Man".....

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 12:37 PM
hew-ess-hay?

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
Seriously though Jacky boy, When do the Basketball playoffs start?

bumper31
02-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Nothing is more exciting than watching a game of cornhole.

cornhole? Hooker and pre-op spotting sounds more fun

"hew-ess-hay"? I've seen the Ryder cup on TV and isn't that what the americans shout repeatedly as Bernhard Langer is about to take a swing?

Or summat like that :D

J~$$$
02-27-2007, 12:43 PM
hew-ess-hay?

Phonics/chav speak

rideincircles
02-27-2007, 12:47 PM
GO DALLAS MAVERICKS!!! Dirk 4 MVP!!!!!!

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Now I think we all know the great country of USA (hew-ess-hay) enjoys it spectator sports......

I'm spending a few days in LA after coachella, and was wondering is there is anything going on around 30th Apr - 3rd May, spectator sportwise, anyone can recommend?

I have been to a Red Sox - Blue Jays baseball game...but I haven't been to any other of the sports....

Cheers

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedulepro/schedulepro_view_city.asp

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 12:59 PM
Seriously though Jacky boy, When do the Basketball playoffs start?

Just before coachella

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 01:10 PM
nice one.

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 01:19 PM
nice one.

nice one of what? They don't announce schedules until the end of the regular season which is april 18th, thus beginning the playoffs "just before coachella"

bumper31
02-27-2007, 01:19 PM
http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedulepro/schedulepro_view_city.asp

Cool website...thx......just brought up MLB though......I've been there done that.....its just not cricket :D

J~$$$ - whats cornhole? I is eengleesh

invisiblerobots
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
TLfACqLDeTM

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
nice one of what? They don't announce schedules until the end of the regular season which is april 18th, thus beginning the playoffs "just before coachella"

Well Jack, as you have such an interest in everything I say on here, you will know that I am in America before Coachella so before I can try and get tickets for one of the games.
That ok with you?

vinylmartyr
02-27-2007, 01:42 PM
If you think Coachella tickets are expensive wait until you see how much Lakers playoff tixs are.

bumper31
02-27-2007, 01:43 PM
TLfACqLDeTM

ahhhh now that takes me back..........

<crap scottish voice> Gladiators ready.......contestants ready.....

Ulrika Johnson, John Fashanu, Jet, Wolf etc.........

I like that clip..all the women look like they should be in def leppard:D

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 01:52 PM
If you think Coachella tickets are expensive wait until you see how much Lakers playoff tixs are.

Good job I'm loaded then!.....you only live once!
I went to the world cup this year and have always wanted to go to a Lakers game......or any NBA for that matter.

bumper31
02-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Good job I'm loaded then!.....you only live once!
I went to the world cup this year and have always wanted to go to a Lakers game......or any NBA for that matter.

Are the lakers in the play offs?

bumper31
02-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Are the play offs like the world series?

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Well Jack, as you have such an interest in everything I say on here, you will know that I am in America before Coachella so before I can try and get tickets for one of the games.
That ok with you?

stop slathering your own cock, nobody gives a fuck.
"nice one" sounds like you accused me of making a joke.

You can do as you damn well please when you're here. i never meddle in the affairs of special needs folk. I'm not a monster.

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Your a touchy little twat aren't you. Did you used to get beat up at school?..that why you're always on the defence?
Nice one, as in cheers......maybe you should research Northern English along with all the other bollocks you look at.
Fuckin wanker

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 02:20 PM
Your a touchy little twat aren't you. Did you used to get beat up at school?..that why you're always on the defence?
Nice one, as in cheers......maybe you should research Northern English along with all the other bollocks you look at.
Fuckin wanker

Once again, you ridiculous infinitesimal witless douche, nobody gives a shit who you are, where you're from, or how you say shit over there. You're on an american message board. you should be the one doing your homework before trying to converse here. In this country when someone says "nice one" in that context it is sarcasm. You're not very quick so i don't expect you've noticed that you manage to irritate everyone you've addressed on this board except for the one guy who loves you simply because you were almost born in england.

jesus fucking christ your stupidity never ceases to astound.

you've put nobody on the defensive. Making fun of you is like playing tetherball. just an amusing little game.

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 02:24 PM
I still reckon you were twatted at school you fuckin wanker.

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 02:27 PM
you'd like to think so, but none of your inadequacies that you've ever tried to project on others will ever change your perception of yourself.

I've never seen someone who's hated himself more than you.

I'd pity you if I thought you were smart enough to understand yourself.

bumper31
02-27-2007, 02:30 PM
x1MO45G-XCI

Northern England..........

bumper31
02-27-2007, 02:36 PM
LuGcLFmuMOo

And in the interests of equality....one showing white rose scum

J~$$$
02-27-2007, 02:40 PM
???

bumper31
02-27-2007, 02:45 PM
???

I actually believe Randy is misunderstood....and with his mention of Northern England was just hoping to enlighten our American cousins as to the nature of Englishmen from northern england.....

Hopefully by understanding the culture, one can understand the man

J~$$$
02-27-2007, 02:46 PM
so he is a chav?

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 02:53 PM
I actually believe Randy is misunderstood....and with his mention of Northern England was just hoping to enlighten our American cousins as to the nature of Englishmen from northern england.....

Hopefully by understanding the culture, one can understand the man

noble effort, bumper, but mental retardation trumps colloquialism. Don't waste your effort for him.

bumper31
02-27-2007, 02:54 PM
so he is a chav?

No I am assuming he's Northern........whole different breed.......

mountmccabe
02-27-2007, 03:19 PM
6YiBSfzI_UE

Cornhole is sort of like horseshoes. It's a relaxin', drinkin' beer on a summer afternoon sort of game.

Justin was being funny.

randy ricochet
02-27-2007, 03:21 PM
you'd like to think so, but none of your inadequacies that you've ever tried to project on others will ever change your perception of yourself.

I've never seen someone who's hated himself more than you.

I'd pity you if I thought you were smart enough to understand yourself.

Nice one soft lad!

amyzzz
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Nice one soft lad!
What does soft lad mean? Is that a gay epithet? Thx.

mountmccabe
02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Basketball
But yeah, NBA playoffs will be going on at the time but tickets will be pretty tough to come by. If you want to spend a lot of money or watch for when the schedules are announced real closely this might work. Or if the Clippers make it to the playoffs.

Anyway the regular season ends April 18th so the playoff schedule may not be complete until after then though tickets will probably go on sale before then.

Hockey
NHL playoffs will be going on at the time as well but it looks unlikely that any playoff games will be in LA as the Kings suck.

Other stuff
There is no Arena Football League game in LA in that time period. The WNBA (Women's National Basketball Association) is in pre-season and there are no LA games in that time period.

Baseball
You said you've been to a baseball game but that may be your best bet if you're set on seeing an American sporting event. The Dodgers are hosting the Diamonbacks Apr 30 - May 2.

jackstraw94086
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM

he doesn't even know.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 05:11 AM

this again is an English term which means he is a wimp/weed/puney person with no bollocks. He is soft as shit!

He likes to sit at his computer, wanking into a thesaurus while he's there and then posts clever replies to people using big words which he has spunked over in the thesaurus in order to make himself feel bigger and more adaquate as a man.
Hence he is a soft lad trying to compensate for his lack of manhood in the real world.
He loves to point out that other people are crying out for attention in their sad little lives but what does that tell you? Divert the attention from your own insecutities and throw them at someone else.

He will probably....in fact there is no doubt in my mind that he will respond to this with another fastidious reply and that will prove my point.
He will accuse me of being thick, sad, contradictory etc etc but that is expected.
I just post randomly on here as you have noticed and I do not have the time to prepare carefully calculated replies........Hence once again Nice one Soft Lad!!!!!

So how are you anyway Amy?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 07:32 AM
this again is an English term which means he is a wimp/weed/puney person with no bollocks. He is soft as shit!

He likes to sit at his computer, wanking into a thesaurus while he's there and then posts clever replies to people using big words which he has spunked over in the thesaurus in order to make himself feel bigger and more adaquate as a man.
Hence he is a soft lad trying to compensate for his lack of manhood in the real world.
He loves to point out that other people are crying out for attention in their sad little lives but what does that tell you? Divert the attention from your own insecutities and throw them at someone else.

He will probably....in fact there is no doubt in my mind that he will respond to this with another fastidious reply and that will prove my point.
He will accuse me of being thick, sad, contradictory etc etc but that is expected.
I just post randomly on here as you have noticed and I do not have the time to prepare carefully calculated replies........Hence once again Nice one Soft Lad!!!!!

So how are you anyway Amy?

Predicting a response doesn't negate it, you little quivering snotnose crabsnatch. Of course I'm going to respond to you. I already told you, ridiculing you is a game. Kinda like solitaire actually, being an amusing way to spend a few moments and there being no opponent.
How were your tears last night? Nice and salty?

Your dumb comment about how you believe I use a thesaurus and carefully calculate replies only confirms your fears of intellectual inadequacy. Does this really look that hard to you? "I will probably.... in fact there is no doublt"... congratulations, retard, you've figured out how a message board works.

crying for attention? projecting again. Ask anyone who's been on this board for a while how much I've lobbied for people's affections. I've also not attempted to hit on women here.

and btw you are thick, sad, contradictory, etc...

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 07:59 AM
Predicting a response doesn't negate it, you little quivering snotnose crabsnatch. Of course I'm going to respond to you. I already told you, ridiculing you is a game. Kinda like solitaire actually, being an amusing way to spend a few moments and there being no opponent.
How were your tears last night? Nice and salty?

Your dumb comment about how you believe I use a thesaurus and carefully calculate replies only confirms your fears of intellectual inadequacy. Does this really look that hard to you? "I will probably.... in fact there is no doublt"... congratulations, retard, you've figured out how a message board works.

crying for attention? projecting again. Ask anyone who's been on this board for a while how much I've lobbied for people's affections. I've also not attempted to hit on women here.

and btw you are thick, sad, contradictory, etc...

The only thing slaty last night was the taste of your mum's twat after I had spunked all over it!!
And I know you haven't hit on women...because you're a ring raider!!

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 08:30 AM
The only thing slaty last night was the taste of your mum's twat after I had spunked all over it!!
And I know you haven't hit on women...because you're a ring raider!!

you always resort to mom jokes when you can't create a coherent response. It's rather pathetic. British wit indeed. And from a 32 year old no less.
Take stock of your life and go out and get a proper education.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 08:40 AM
you always resort to mom jokes when you can't create a coherent response. It's rather pathetic. British wit indeed. And from a 32 year old no less.
Take stock of your life and go out and get a proper education.

They don't have universities over here. Now you get back on the phone and be nice to your customers!!

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 08:40 AM
Hey Randy have you ever been to Minnesota?

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 08:41 AM
No.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 08:57 AM
They don't have universities over here. Now you get back on the phone and be nice to your customers!!

don't get ahead of yourself. Finish grade school first. perhaps you'll learn from kids half your age something more sophisticated than mom jokes.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 09:06 AM
don't get ahead of yourself. Finish grade school first. perhaps you'll learn from kids half your age something more sophisticated than mom jokes.

I have a masters in Parental Humour

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 09:07 AM
now get back on the phone.....you're just a glorified customer services secretary!

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 09:15 AM
I'm still laughing at you for mistaking operations for a call center operator.

thanks for the reminder.

mountmccabe
02-28-2007, 09:18 AM
The Ducks will be in the Playoffs. If you feel like going to the OC.

Oh yeah, forgot about the Ducks.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 09:25 AM
I'm still laughing at you for mistaking operations for a call center operator.

thanks for the reminder.

You interpreted that. I said you worked in a call centre because you basically are on the phone all day telling customers when the goods will arrive etc.
What do you want to be when you grow up soft lad!?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 09:35 AM
You interpreted that. I said you worked in a call centre because you basically are on the phone all day telling customers when the goods will arrive etc.
What do you want to be when you grow up soft lad!?

liar. you just didn't have any clue what you were talking about.
You need to get better at tracking your lies. Go back and read what I wrote. I never said anything close to what you're describing and if that truly was your understanding then you're calling yourself a bigger fool than I'm accusing you to be. My interpretation is at least giving you some small degree of credit for making the word association. You live in a tiny little world.

This is like toying with a toddler. Come on, make an effort.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 10:15 AM
6YiBSfzI_UE

Cornhole is sort of like horseshoes. It's a relaxin', drinkin' beer on a summer afternoon sort of game.

Justin was being funny.

Erm thanks mount.....not too many crowds there.....and I didn't see any vendors selling beer or dogs :(

Do they have playoffs in cornhole?

bumper31
02-28-2007, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah, forgot about the Ducks.

Is that the Mighty Ducks.....Emelio has worked wonders to get them to the play offs:D

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Is that the Mighty Ducks.....Emelio has worked wonders to get them to the play offs:D

Disney sold the team a couple years ago. They dropped "Mighty" from the name.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Disney sold the team a couple years ago. They dropped "Mighty" from the name.

okay......is this serious or are you pulling me leg?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 10:51 AM
okay......is this serious or are you pulling me leg?

what would be the point of trying to kid you? these are verifiable facts.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 11:14 AM
what would be the point of trying to kid you? these are verifiable facts.

I should never have questioned your integrity, I apologise.........

A quick search.....

http://www.anaheimducks.com/tickets/schedule.php

Wow seriously impressed.......do you see how easily I am impressed.....Now I want tickets to see Emilio Estevez:)

codytwo
02-28-2007, 11:26 AM
This board continues to convince me that its not worth the trouble to leave this country. Do all British people have an inferiority complex about living on a backwards little island, surrounded by the rubble of a collapsed empire?

bumper31
02-28-2007, 11:28 AM
This board continues to convince me that its not worth the trouble to leave this country. Do all British people have an inferiority complex about living on a backwards little island, surrounded by the rubble of a collapsed empire?

uh? And what spectator sport is this?

codytwo
02-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Its called "Watching the British Spiral Downward into a Post-Industrial Wasteland."

bumper31
02-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Its called "Watching the British Spiral Downward into a Post-Industrial Wasteland."

OhOh......you shouldn't have done that..........

Randy will come and get ya.......:nono

All I wanted was to find out watch to go and watch.......oh well cornhole it is then :(

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 11:59 AM
Randy doesn't represent british virtue.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:05 PM
liar. you just didn't have any clue what you were talking about.
You need to get better at tracking your lies. Go back and read what I wrote. I never said anything close to what you're describing and if that truly was your understanding then you're calling yourself a bigger fool than I'm accusing you to be. My interpretation is at least giving you some small degree of credit for making the word association. You live in a tiny little world.

This is like toying with a toddler. Come on, make an effort.

What the fuck are you actually on about?
I said you work in a call centre as a put down to your job in 'Supply Chain' which is a glorified telephonist who sorts out suppliers to please customers.
You are such a fucking little prick.
You can think what ever you want to make 'your' little lonely world seem more worthwhile.
I'd love to see you face to face and see your pathetic little fascial expression having to deal with life away from your computer and thesaurus. Soft bastard!

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:10 PM

Not at all kid.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Randy doesn't represent british virtue.

No....may be not.......but he doesn't mind having a go....when someone disses the green and pleasant land........

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:24 PM

Ok....I wasn't going to react.......but......

I was just trying to be "oh my gosh"....just trying to join in....but what is proven on these boards is that there is a serious disconnect in language, humour, colloquilisms and attitudes...(especially to music...i.e. Bjork sucks cock and RATM blows)

It is difficult as we are "guests" and we're just trying to join in the community coz we're going to coachella :D And generally we are not here to offend anyone....or slag any one off.......(obviously I'm not speaking for Randy here:D)

But in my view we seem to have an inferiority complexe because some of our American special friends seem to have a superiority complex....

And woe betide any one actually express an opinion....coz boy your going to get hosed......which is fine.....all part of the fun....until then your breeding, ancestry, sexual preferences, hair colour starts being brought into question :D

Rant over...sorry for it being so long...

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Exactly Bumps. I understand this green and pleasant land was a cunt to many other nations back in the day, but its my country and I'm proud. Not really in support of giving you lot our superior troops in Iraq to help you out over a 'Supposed' terrorist attack on 911 , however i don't hold a grudge and realise that we too need cheap petrol!! The thing is though i can't stand '!0 a dime' fucking yanks like Jack who spout off the same old bollocks to boost their self confidence.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:39 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/flag1_1600x1200.jpg

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 12:41 PM
What ugly clipart.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:42 PM
Dont tread on me.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:43 PM
we know you have to be bigger and better than everbody else. We just let you get on with it!!!http://p.vtourist.com/1444408-Travel_Picture-St_Georges_Cross.gif

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 12:43 PM
Even more ugly clipart.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Does this mean we have to stand up and sing sing the national anthem?

Because TBH I can't be arsed

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:46 PM
what about this one?http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/retro/tsn-m353-g.jpg

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Does this mean we have to stand up and sing sing the national anthem?

Because TBH I can't be arsed

Are you english?

I Am Tom Waits
racist ricochet?

randy racism?

J~$$$
what about this one?http://www.sylmar.ca/autoville/retro/tsn-m353-g.jpg

I knew you hated black people.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Are you english?

British......and northern

err.....brother....solidarity and all that :D

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:48 PM
Typical american, jumping to conclusions!!!
It is from the Dukes of Hazzard......what meaning this has to you doesn't bother me

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:49 PM
British......and northern

err.....brother....solidarity and all that :D

Nice one kid. Where from?

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:50 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/17874650_c7f212ed72_m.jpg

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Typical ignorant Brit. Assuming an English speaker is American.

bumper31
lancashire...la la la.......

lanky, lanky, lanky, lanky lancarshar........

Imaginitive I know :D
et tu?

randy ricochet
I knew you hated black people.

Its the only other american flag that came up on google.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm from Preston

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:52 PM
RACISTS!!!!

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Typical ignorant Brit. Assuming an English speaker is American.

Well if you're british you should no better. How does posting a flag make me racist?

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Because you hate black people.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:54 PM
RACISTS!!!!

Gayboy!

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:55 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/mmmmdoughnuts/17874650_c7f212ed72_m.jpg

Just down the road.......fleetwood...can't you smell the fish.......

J~$$$ is that a Burberry Union Flag? Chavtastic :D

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Gayboy!

ahhhhh Neo-Nazi......

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:56 PM
My mate is from near fleetwood. How old are you?

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 12:57 PM
ahhhhh Neo-Nazi......

Shut up dick, your mum wil be shouting you in for dinner soon!

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM
dont hate playa.....I just see you for the nazi that you are.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 12:58 PM
My mate is from near fleetwood. How old are you?

s'on me profile......nearer 30 than 40 :D

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:00 PM
Old man!!!
You probably won't know him then. He's 28

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:01 PM
dont hate playa.....I just see you for the nazi that you are.

what's playa?

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:04 PM
It means I want to make love to you. gently. slowly. openly. no strings.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:04 PM
What the fuck are you actually on about?
I said you work in a call centre as a put down to your job in 'Supply Chain' which is a glorified telephonist who sorts out suppliers to please customers.
You are such a fucking little prick.
You can think what ever you want to make 'your' little lonely world seem more worthwhile.
I'd love to see you face to face and see your pathetic little fascial expression having to deal with life away from your computer and thesaurus. Soft bastard!

You have no idea what supply chain means, and you solidify your ignorance with each successive post. It doesn't mean anything close to what you think it means. Once you step out of entry-level you may realize that it's a broad term. Most of my work is relates to developing planning systems to drive operations. I realize grown up jobs are a bit difficult for someone like you to grasp.

And why the fuck are you always on about a thesaurus? Are you having that much trouble reading? Where are all the big scary words? Are you so ignorant about Americans that you can't comprehend the idea of them being more articulate than you? seriously, get a grip. It's not your willfull ignorance and poor education that makes you a worthless person. That we can excuse. It's your obsession with inflicting your faults on us that people hate you for. You wont find any mental equals here.

And btw, i don't waste my time running around meeting losers like you in person. i already told you you'd be too busy getting ridiculed here anyway. I'll leave you to those who haven't had a chance yet.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:07 PM
It means I want to make love to you. gently. slowly. openly. no strings.

ooooooooooo
that actually sounds kind of nice.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:08 PM
Typical american, jumping to conclusions!!!
It is from the Dukes of Hazzard......what meaning this has to you doesn't bother me

hilarious. after all the accusations of American ignorance, you go ahead and associate the confederate flag with "dukes of hazzard". Do you even know why the general lee bore that emblem?

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:09 PM
oh it is, thats why im putting it all on the table.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 01:10 PM
Am I too late to play the flag game?

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/bumper31/Mongolia_flag.gif

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:11 PM
. Most of my work is relates to developing planning systems to drive operations

Nice sentence structuring you soft twat!

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:11 PM
yes. but not too late for slow, gentle, no strings attached love making.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:12 PM
I swear to god I going to make sweet lovins to each and every one of you.

bumper31
02-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Old man!!!
You probably won't know him then. He's 28

You sayin I is old? :D

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:13 PM
hilarious. after all the accusations of American ignorance, you go ahead and associate the confederate flag with "dukes of hazzard". Do you even know why the general lee bore that emblem?

Yes you fucking moron but read all my posts before spitting out your dummy!! .....the one about being the only other american flag.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:14 PM

Just go and fuck Jack and cheer the little bastard up!!

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:15 PM
You sayin I is old? :D

Aye!

kimery08

i need to speak with hannah about this.

J~$$$
Just go and fuck Jack and cheer the little bastard up!!

I want you sugar tits.

i need to speak with hannah about this.

Hannah is cool with it.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Well if you say it like that, go on then!!

bumper31
02-28-2007, 01:17 PM

I don't.....and now I'm interested......whysat?

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:17 PM
im imagining my significant other saying that to me and i dont think i would have a bad reaction.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:21 PM
im imagining my significant other saying that to me and i dont think i would have a bad reaction.

The I want you sugar tits?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:21 PM
Yes you fucking moron but read all my posts before spitting out your dummy!! .....the one about being the only other american flag.

Once again. try and calm down before making yourself look stupid. Yes, of course I saw your post where you said it was the only other american flag you could find. But you also said it's from "Dukes of Hazzard".

You have an astonishing habit of spouting shit with absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. I've never seen anyone so eager to insult himself as you. It's really quite impressive.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:22 PM
yes.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Nice sentence structuring you soft twat!

did you have trouble following the sentence? I'm starting to waver in the believe that you're really 32. You can't seem to read at all.

Explain why the sentence doesn't make sense. It's OK to admit you don't understand. I'll help walk you through it.

randy ricochet
Once again. try and calm down before making yourself look stupid. Yes, of course I saw your post where you said it was the only other american flag you could find. But you also said it's from "Dukes of Hazzard".

You have an astonishing habit of spouting shit with absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. I've never seen anyone so eager to insult himself as you. It's really quite impressive.

Pot?...Kettle?

J~$$$
yes.

hahahahaha......AWESOME!

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:30 PM
have you ever used that in a semi serious manner?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:36 PM
Pot?...Kettle?

the pot calling the kettle black saying refers to one who does what he accuses others of doing. You're having trouble reading English and being ignorant about job concepts and flags. I've done no such thing.

Once again you're using words you don't understand.
keep up or shut up, retard

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:44 PM
You are doing exactly that (pot,kettle) and don't even realise you are doing it.....the danger of trying too hard has seriously affected your mind!!
Now you fuck off, soft lad

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:45 PM
have you ever used that in a semi serious manner?

Honestly no, and im kind of leery doing so, but I may have to try it.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:48 PM
you should post that in the pickup line thread.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 01:50 PM
You are doing exactly that and don't even realise you are doing it.....the danger of trying too hard has seriously affected your mind!!
Now you fuck off, soft lad

fucking lame. You can't just accuse me of doing something, get challenged on it, then just escape with a simple "uhm uhhh yeah you are doing it."

I'm pointing out you being a retard. It's fun. You think operations means "operator", you think the confederate flag was a product of the "dukes of hazzard", you can't seem to read English, etc.

Now your turn. What don't I realize? Prove i'm a pot calling the kettle black. i've not made any contradictions. Who's trying too hard? I've never claimed to be above toying with you. You're too easy.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:51 PM
I think the "I want you" part of the phrase may have more of an effect.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 01:52 PM
well of course but adding sugar tits makes it saucy.

saucy. is. good.

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Punchingbag Ricochet

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
well of course but adding sugar tits makes it saucy.

saucy. is. good.

I like your sass.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:58 PM
So I have to prove do I??? Not trying too hard are you not?

By you having to state that I am too easy clearly means you haven't a clue what you are on about!

You are the one I can always guarantee a wound up reply from.....wanker!

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 01:59 PM
Punchingbag Ricochet

If he meets me in person at the festival he'll shit his pants.....soft twat, I'd break him!

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:03 PM
So I have to prove do I??? Not trying too hard are you not?

By you having to state that I am too easy clearly means you haven't a clue what you are on about!

You are the one I can always guarantee a wound up reply from.....wanker!

Please do me a favor and take a few deep breaths before posting.
I stated that you are easy to toy with because you are. you just proved it. i am very strongly clued in to that.

I no longer require any clarification of your accusation. It's clear at this point you weren't thinking through it when you made it.

You accusing me of being wound up? do you even read your own posts? talk about pots and kettles.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:07 PM
Your miss the point all the time. I am easy to toy because i go along with it and give it back.
If it makes you feel better and the feeling of acomplishment of having been able to toy with me then yes you can!!

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:08 PM
And it's favour!

kimery08
I like your sass.

im fond of your sass too.

and your endless wu tang photos.

I Am Tom Waits
It's like listening to a child with a dyslexia read Guy Ritchie dialog.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:10 PM
You can actually hear us.....you must be a clever bastard!

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 02:14 PM
simile/bearing resemblance.

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 02:15 PM
im fond of your sass too.

and your endless wu tang photos.

There will be Wu-tang photos for many days to come, the intranetz is full of Wu-tangers.

chrislasf
02-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Hey Randy - you are getting your shit owned. Jack is destroying you.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Who the fuck are you?.....you Jack's bum boy?

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Your miss the point all the time. I am easy to toy because i go along with it and give it back.
If it makes you feel better and the feeling of acomplishment of having been able to toy with me then yes you can!!

You plan on giving me shit back? Oh joy, I was hoping for that. Please let me know when you plan to start. I'm ready any time.

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 02:21 PM
Rather Randy Homophobe

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:25 PM
You plan on giving me shit back? Oh joy, I was hoping for that. Please let me know when you plan to start. I'm ready any time.

I'll let you know, soft lad.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:26 PM
I can't wait. so exciting.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:29 PM
At least you'll have something to look forward to!.....You don't have much else to do, do you?......The birds must proper love you!

J~$$$
02-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I do.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 02:32 PM
please share.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:32 PM
you bet. sex here, there, sex all over the place. I was just talking with my friend the other day about how where I'm gonna store all this extra sex.

chrislasf
02-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Randy - dont worry about who i am, cock boy. You are being embarassed. Jack is running you over like a truck. It is like you are his little bitch.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Typical answer from somebody who hasn't had it for ages,.....if ever!

J~$$$
you people are fucking H O T.

randy ricochet
Randy - dont worry about who i am, cock boy. You are being embarassed. Jack is running you over like a truck. It is like you are his little bitch.

Whatever, little boy!

chrislasf
02-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Your skills in the art of insults are truly dizzying.

I Am Tom Waits
02-28-2007, 02:37 PM
Jack is insulting specifics about what you say and do.

You are insulting a ghost. Some hypothetical idea of a cretin behind a keyboard.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Typical answer from somebody who hasn't had it for ages,.....if ever!

I suppose one would need to hang around with folks who rarely have sex in order to know what's typical from them.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:40 PM
ever notice how randy loves calling people "little boys" and "soft"?

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:42 PM
That's correct. a lad at our work is always talking about birds he pulls and how many shags he gets......but its just talk to boost his self confidence in the face of defeat

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:43 PM
ever notice how randy loves calling people "little boys" and "soft"?

Again, that is correct, soft lad.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
can you call a girl "lad" ?

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:45 PM
No, just a male.....a girl would be ladette

kimery08
02-28-2007, 02:47 PM
thankyou.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:49 PM
No worries.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:55 PM
That's correct. a lad at our work is always talking about birds he pulls and how many shags he gets......but its just talk to boost his self confidence in the face of defeat

ya. because it's completely obvious from my respone about buckets of sex that I was attempting to be sincere.

Jesus christ, does every little thing need to be explicitly spelled out for you? 4 year olds are more subtle than you are.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 02:56 PM
No, just a male.....a girl would be ladette

kimery,
the female counterpart to a lad is a lass. Randy's just never seen one so naturally he'd make that error.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Again, pot? kettle?
How is this post any different to me saying the flag is from the Dukes of Hazzard?........Fucking wanker!

kimery08
02-28-2007, 02:59 PM
i see.

thankyou.

chrislasf
02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Randy - you are being pulverized. Everyone is laughing at you. I cant believe you continue to post even after looking so incredibly short bus.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 03:02 PM
kimery,
the female counterpart to a lad is a lass. Randy's just never seen one so naturally he'd make that error.

As you have probably noticed Kimery, Jack seems to go away for a few minutes, research anything he doesn't know and then report back with the first thing he finds.
Now he is not wrong, a lass is a term for a woman yes, but the female counterpart of lad is ladette.

kimery08
02-28-2007, 03:06 PM
my head is going to fall off.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 03:07 PM
Again, pot? kettle?
How is this post any different to me saying the flag is from the Dukes of Hazzard?........Fucking wanker!

are you being serious? Ladette is a dumb british pop culture thing. The world is bigger than england.

In the traditional Scottish sense the opposite of a lad is a lass.

I simply used it as an opportunity to clown you. You love to spout britishisms and make fun of americans for not knowing them. You may be one of the most pompous and ignorant brits I've ever encountered.

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 03:08 PM
As you have probably noticed Kimery, Jack seems to go away for a few minutes, research anything he doesn't know and then report back with the first thing he finds.
Now he is not wrong, a lass is a term for a woman yes, but the female counterpart of lad is ladette.

idiot. I'm at work. Some of us grown ups need to make a living.

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 03:09 PM
but you love chatting with me, soft lad

randy ricochet
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
idiot. I'm at work. Some of us grown ups need to make a living.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're on the phone aren't you. Be nice to them customers and stop looking at the lad in front's ass!

jackstraw94086
02-28-2007, 03:18 PM
sure. when i'm not on the phone I like playing whack-a-mole with your ego.

thinnerair
02-28-2007, 03:38 PM
This board has taught me:
Wu Tang is for the children.
Coachella is full of soft lads.

codytwo
02-28-2007, 04:56 PM
You may be one of the most pompous and ignorant brits I've ever encountered.

Jack, you seem to forget that the British Empire was built on pomp and ignorance. In the land through the looking glass, they pride themselves on their ability to brainlessly yammer on about things they don't understand. They survived World War 2 solely through the deterrent effect of their skull-numbing banter and dry humour.

hitthenorth
02-28-2007, 05:51 PM
I'm slowly giving up the will to live here.

thinnerair
02-28-2007, 07:51 PM
USA...USA...USA...

John Peel is My Co-pilot
02-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still a fucking retard!

kreutz2112
02-28-2007, 09:16 PM

Classic. This saying reminds me of the Radiohead is better than Depeche Mode and visa versa arguements on the old board.

vinylmartyr
02-28-2007, 09:18 PM
It was not if Depeche Mode was better than Radiohead it was who was bigger.

kreutz2112
02-28-2007, 09:21 PM
right right. I remember now. I wasnt around as much on the old board as I am here. TMI?

codytwo
02-28-2007, 09:32 PM
That was less of an ARGUMENT, and more of a struggle to spread the gospel of the false prophet Martin Gore. Didn't he die or something?

thinnerair
03-01-2007, 03:36 AM
Martin Gore lives in our hearts forever.

jackstraw94086
03-01-2007, 06:41 AM

That old .jpeg became cliche so fast that people forgot what the internet is for. This saying itself needs to be on the pic.

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 07:22 AM
Alright Jack, you big gaylord...
Did you have a nice night on your own thinking about what it would be like to be a real man who was desired by women!?
You phone operators are up early over there!!

codytwo
03-01-2007, 07:45 AM
More tea, gub'nah????
http://corky.net/~merlin/bowie_teeth.jpg

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:03 AM
Howdy Partners!!http://soiland.no/gallery/d/3514-2/andrev_nerd.jpg

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:04 AM
mmmmm randy you are cute

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:06 AM
That's jack.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:11 AM
No, ive seen Jack, hes JC penny's model hawt. You have that silent punching bag cuteness too you.

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:15 AM
what the fuck does JC penny's hawt mean? (ok hawt is you retards trying to say hot i guess)
I typed in queer american nerd and Jack came up...as above!

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I can just picture you, like in the picture, getting all angry at your keyboard while typing that.

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Yes that's right kid, I'm really angry!!
So you're jack's little bum boy are you?

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Im whateva you want me to be big boy.

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:26 AM
I don't want you to be anything. Shouldn't you be at school anyway?

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:27 AM
Is that what you like, school boys?

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:36 AM
I tell you what, I have to take my hat off to Jack and offer him my respect.
Without him here, you little kids are pathetic. At least he puts a bit of effort into things....probably too much but at least he tries!

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:38 AM
ohhhh.....so you get off on the intellectual "I did your mum" thing, yeah that takes a lot of effort.

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:43 AM
I fucked your mum as well!

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
yup.........ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........ZZZZZzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz........

randy ricochet
03-01-2007, 08:51 AM
you started it...prick!
Now off you pop kid. Go out and play with the other kids in the street (block) .

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 08:55 AM
No im off to play with ur mum <-----------too easy.

jackstraw94086
03-01-2007, 08:56 AM
you started it...prick!
Now off you pop kid. Go out and play with the other kids in the street (block) .

Randy,
quit trying to fuck justin. Everyone knows he's just a tease.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 09:01 AM
Randy,
quit trying to fuck justin. Everyone knows he's just a tease.

You weren't sayin that shit last night ho.

kimery08
03-01-2007, 09:02 AM
did you try sugar tits?

jackstraw94086
03-01-2007, 09:04 AM
because I was thinking about yablo at the time.

Just thought you should know.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 09:04 AM
did you try sugar tits?
Why do you think Jack was so eager to get into my bed?

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 09:06 AM
because I was thinking about yablo at the time.

Just thought you should know.

Its cool I was thinking of Randys Mum<--------see that shit right there....

kimery08
03-01-2007, 09:11 AM
Why do you think Jack was so eager to get into my bed?

i told you that shit would work.
im proud of you - wait, should we discuss this in the pride thread?

jackstraw94086
03-01-2007, 09:12 AM
go easy now.

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 09:13 AM
hahaha

J~$$$
03-01-2007, 09:16 AM
c'mon Randy, come back, come play with me. ;)

menikmati
03-01-2007, 09:18 AM
It was not if Depeche Mode was better than Radiohead it was who was bigger.

And it's Radiohead who is bigger, and the board agreed.

codytwo
03-01-2007, 09:48 AM
And it's Radiohead who is bigger, and the board agreed.

hear hear!