PDA

View Full Version : Need a car to park in car camping space

dancingbee
04-09-2010, 09:18 AM
The title says it all.

Our group has 3 camp/tent tickets and 2 cars. Since each spot requires a car in the car camping area we need 1 more car so we can be next to each other. As of now there are 10 people in our group.

I don't know how the arrangement on space will work with a car and tents, but I am looking for a 1-2 person who are sharing a tent or who just need a spot to park their car. A compact/standard size car please.

Since we need to enter the campground together, we need to meet on Thursday between 3-7pm.

If you can meet these requests, send me a message. If not, good luck on your search.

kireaholic
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
hey we can prolly do that me and my 2 friends are looking to get into the camp site. we can chip in for your help too, we got one car and prolly one MAYBE two tents. email me and let me know if this deal is still availible. firefarie88@yahoo.com

dancingbee
04-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Closed until further notice.

I have had many responses. Let me go through what I have now. If I don't make arrangements with someone I will open this post again.

With the responses that I have received, I wish I could help everyone out. Geez, I knew the camping/tent/car space was limited, but with many responses I can't imagine.