PDA

View Full Version : do you want a room for sunday night?

rfj13
04-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I know it sounds crazy but my friends and i have to head back to LA on sunday night and can't stay in our room.
the hotel is not letting me change the reservation. so does anyone want the room for sunday night for $100.
it's in cathedral city (not even 15 min away) and has 2 queen beds in the room.

i know it seems crazy to offer up a room for the last night, but hey, maybe some camper wants a rest from the out of doors or someone that is further out doesn't want to have to drive 30 mins to get back to their hotel.

canexplain
04-08-2010, 12:15 PM
I know it sounds crazy but my friends and i have to head back to LA on sunday night and can't stay in our room.
the hotel is not letting me change the reservation. so does anyone want the room for sunday night for $100.
it's in cathedral city (not even 15 min away) and has 2 queen beds in the room.

i know it seems crazy to offer up a room for the last night, but hey, maybe some camper wants a rest from the out of doors or someone that is further out doesn't want to have to drive 30 mins to get back to their hotel.

Get a lot of references from them because if they trash your room, you will be responsible in most cases. You could also party to the max the last night and maybe the hotel will kick you out and give you back the money for the night you can't use.

lowfront
04-08-2010, 12:24 PM
for a 100 bucks man, your much better off just giving them the money

wouldn't play this game

Cheddar's Cousin
04-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Bad idea is bad.