PDA

View Full Version : Will there be ice venders in the campgrounds or near???

Avettnation15
04-08-2010, 11:55 AM
The title of the thread explains it all, but I was just wondering if there will be a place near the campgrounds to get extra ice for beer, drinks, and food? If anyone who has been before and knows could help I would appreciate it. We're coming from Missouri and trying to get everything straight. Thanks

hailtothetheif83
04-08-2010, 11:56 AM
They sell ice in the campgrounds... kind of expensive (of course) if I remember right it was about $5 for a small bag

ELECtROjan
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
believe it or not coachella.com actually has information on coachella... u should try and read before creating a thread

Will there be food booths (with what?) or a general store (with what? at the campground?)
Yes: General Store (all items are CASH ONLY) Selling various sundry items which may include: Advil, Air Mattresses, Aloe Gel, Anacin, Band-Aids, Batteries A, AA, AAA, Benadryl, Bug spray, Chap stick, Cigarettes, Coachella merch (sweaters, tanks), Condoms, Disposable cameras, Ear plugs, Eye Drops, Ice Bags, Lighters, Lotion, Tent Stakes, Mini/ Small Flashlights, Mini Deodorant, Mini Hand Sanitizer, Mini soap bars, Motrin IB, Mouthwash, Neosporin, Pepto, Rolaids, Sunscreen, Tampons, Rope, Tissue packets, Toothpaste/Toothbrush combo pack, Water, Tylenol, Wet-one Wipes, Tents, tent stakes etc. Open: 24 hours starting when camping opens until it closes on Monday
Yes: Food Court: (all items are CASH ONLY) Selling various food items which may include: BBC - Pizza, Coffee Drinks and Smoothies, fresh baked breakfast pastries, burgers, fries, chicken fingers, shakes, fresh lemonade, and more!.
Open: MAIN GENERAL STORE open 24hrs and all other smaller camping locations open 7am-2pm re-open at 11pm-close . (hours subject to change)
There will also be a FARMERS MARKET near the main general store, open each morning for onsite campers. mmmm goood

What are the general store hours?
MAIN GENERAL STORE open 24hrs and all other smaller camping locations open 7am-2pm re-open at 11pm-close .(hours subject to change)

ivankay
04-08-2010, 12:09 PM
Last year:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3561/3486534382_65744c6073.jpg

Avettnation15
04-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Thank You!! It will be ok, I just asked not going to ruin your day I hope

Avettnation15
04-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Thanks ivankay!!