PDA

View Full Version : down to share everything i bring if someone will letme park my car on their camp spot

lotus081384
04-08-2010, 09:44 AM
hey so i am working with the wet team and at first i thought i had it all until they sent me an email telling me that i can only have free tent camping and i had planned on sleeping in my car now i dont know what to do except haul all my junk to the spot they give me, im bringing a cooler full of food, a cooler with beer, and i smoke bud to im willing to share all with someone willing to let me park my car on their camp spot if you can be so awesome to do that please email me, i dont go on here much ..... lotus081384@gmail.com

Necie
04-08-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm confused. I've seen you post in a buncha threads that have nothing to do with your issue.

You realize there is companion/overnight parking right? Or you do realize this but want to sleep in your car/have constant access to your car? It seems like you're going thru an awful alot of trouble when you ALREADY have a space designated for you-which is more then alotta people can say...

Necie
04-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Nevermind, I see that you've been banned.