PDA

View Full Version : New group for those arriving before camping opens on Thursday!

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Wondering if anyone would like to meet up before the camping opens on Thursday....? We have 2 car/camping spots, full size BBQ with side burner, 3 huge coolers full of food, folding table, shade canopy, solar lights, AC adapter and speakers to rock out all weekend, and a great attitude to enjoy some amazing music and hopefully some amazing people. We are 3 females, mom (53) daughters (19 & 24) from Oregon. This is our first Coachella and thought it would be cool to arrange to meet some folks prior to entry and caravan in. Huge feast on Thursday night! We are cool with pretty much everyone, 420 friendly, not too big on the alcohol but will be bringing a couple of cases of the best beer aluminum will hold! I will coordinate the group if needed and hope we can get some great people together!

JoeHedrick
04-08-2010, 08:30 AM
sent you a message :)

DeadSkin
04-08-2010, 08:34 AM
So maybe you have the answer to my question. I have a Car/Camping spot and we will more than likely be showing up around midnight or 1 in the morning on Thursday/Friday morning... Will there be people there that will let us into our spot or should we sleep in our car then drive in Friday night.

Vic Viper
04-08-2010, 08:44 AM
We are cool with everyone and pretty much everything except jerks!
i was totally excited until this part, i'm a huge jerk.

lotus081384
04-08-2010, 10:03 AM
hey so i am working with the wet team and at first i thought i had it all until they sent me an email telling me that i can only have free tent camping and i had planned on sleeping in my car now i dont know what to do except haul all my junk to the spot they give me, im bringing a cooler full of food, a cooler with beer, and i smoke bud to im willing to share all with someone willing to let me park my car on their camp spot if you can be so awesome to do that please email me, i dont go on here much ..... lotus081384@gmail.com

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-08-2010, 02:52 PM
hey so i am working with the wet team and at first i thought i had it all until they sent me an email telling me that i can only have free tent camping and i had planned on sleeping in my car now i dont know what to do except haul all my junk to the spot they give me, im bringing a cooler full of food, a cooler with beer, and i smoke bud to im willing to share all with someone willing to let me park my car on their camp spot if you can be so awesome to do that please email me, i dont go on here much ..... lotus081384@gmail.com

Sorry...we already have 2 vehicles and only one vehicle per campsite.

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM
i was totally excited until this part, i'm a huge jerk.

I rest my case!

lowercase
04-08-2010, 02:56 PM
i WILL BE THERE EARLY ON THURSDAY AND LOOKING FOR APLACE FOR MY HEAD... I DO NOT HAVE A VEHICLE AND TAKE UP VERY LITTLE SPACE...AND I AM WILLING TO HELP PAY FOR THE SPOT...

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-08-2010, 02:57 PM
So maybe you have the answer to my question. I have a Car/Camping spot and we will more than likely be showing up around midnight or 1 in the morning on Thursday/Friday morning... Will there be people there that will let us into our spot or should we sleep in our car then drive in Friday night.

And I quote....."Onsite camping opens Thursday, April 15, 2010, at noon and closes on Monday, April 19, 2010, at noon. Early arrival is highly recommended. You can check in at noon on thursday (all night long), and starting at 8am FRI - SUN (until midnight)"

You can come in any time on Thursday night:-)

Mr.MojoRisin
04-08-2010, 03:26 PM
hey me and two of my buddies are looking for a place to camp, im 20, and the other two are 19 and 20 we wont be in the way we really just want a place to keep are things and allow us into the camp area to party, were looking to have a great time and to show one as well

manolo
04-08-2010, 04:18 PM
check here:

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29228

we'll be arriving early thursday.

DeadSkin
04-08-2010, 10:08 PM
And I quote....."Onsite camping opens Thursday, April 15, 2010, at noon and closes on Monday, April 19, 2010, at noon. Early arrival is highly recommended. You can check in at noon on thursday (all night long), and starting at 8am FRI - SUN (until midnight)"

You can come in any time on Thursday night:-)

Thanks budz find me for kind :)