PDA

View Full Version : 2 cute chicas needing a spot to stay

lagirlwithstyle
04-07-2010, 10:44 PM
Ok, so we procrastinated this year. Now the 2 of us are scrambling around looking for someplace to stay. Ideas? I've been looking all over and finding nada. Anyone looking for people to share a rental?

lostsoul86
04-08-2010, 01:32 AM
oh you lurkers ...... good luck

randomh3ro1
04-08-2010, 07:31 AM
i just sent you a message.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-08-2010, 07:37 AM
I just sent you a picture of my junk.

Lame Story
04-08-2010, 07:41 AM
I just sent you a picture of my junk.

http://247things.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/junk.jpg

dontpanic
04-08-2010, 09:44 AM
dan.r.renteria@gmail.com

hit me up if you still need help.

minogueCOMMAk
04-08-2010, 09:58 AM
Based on your picture, where you so clearly need to show off your breasts... you "chicas" are going to end up camping with someone that is a)creepy or b)a rapist.

thisdj
04-08-2010, 10:05 AM
i know i've posted this before but..

IT ISN'T RAPE IF YOU YELL 'SURPRISE' FIRST. :thu

Tandemind
04-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Based on your picture, where you so clearly need to show off your breasts... you "chicas" are going to end up camping with someone that is a)creepy or b)a rapist.

I'm guessing they're fake.

juloxx
04-08-2010, 10:29 AM
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/picture.php?albumid=110&pictureid=651

lagirlwithstyle
04-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Um, wow. Thanks for the responses I guess.

I'm looking for help with finding rentals specifically. Those of you who've sent me links, thank you! Those of you kind enough to offer a place in your rental or camp spot, thank you.

And to the poster who thinks we'll end up camping with rapists, go f yourself. That's not how we roll. And if you have a problem with me showing my breasts bc yes, they happen to be attached, go f yourself harder.

And everyone else, thanks for being so sweet!

thisdj
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
umm, excuse me.. EXCUSE ME, CAN I TALK TO YOU FOR A MINUTE?

http://img.youtube.com/vi/kTFZyl7hfBw/0.jpg

guedita
04-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Stop giving lagirlwithstyle a hard time, everyone. Her breasts happen to be attached.

djandrews25
04-08-2010, 12:39 PM
MOAR BOOB PLZ.

lagirlwithstyle
04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Stop giving lagirlwithstyle a hard time, everyone. Her breasts happen to be attached.

Ahahaha. I like this chick.

SmokinPenguin
04-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Well I have a windowless van with a spot open.

fatbastard
04-08-2010, 01:40 PM
chola
A chola is a firme hyna (latina) that wears a lot of makeup: thick eyeliner, liquid eyeliner on top going out of your eye dark brown or red lipstick and eyebrows drawn on or really thin. We mostly have permed hair with hella gel or straight and arched on top. We kick it with people in our own barrio and not really claiming a color mainly your raza. (Brown Pride) or (Barrio)and wear baggy or tight cloths with nike cortez shoes.

http://dlisted.com/files/images/cholasgorgeousbeauty12.preview.jpg

Ride a Tire!
04-08-2010, 02:00 PM

Not my preference, but I can make do...

thisdj
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
http://tajgoren.net/bildarkiv/Download/Funny/rape/You%20Gonna%20Get%20Raped%2086.jpg

minogueCOMMAk
04-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Um, wow. Thanks for the responses I guess.

I'm looking for help with finding rentals specifically. Those of you who've sent me links, thank you! Those of you kind enough to offer a place in your rental or camp spot, thank you.

And to the poster who thinks we'll end up camping with rapists, go f yourself. That's not how we roll. And if you have a problem with me showing my breasts bc yes, they happen to be attached, go f yourself harder.

Honestly, I was trying to be helpful. Let me be more clear. Did you choose that picture because "OMGz my bewbz totes look good in this bikini" or because "OMGz mayb if I show by bewbz a totes hot guy will like totally let me and my chica camp thurr" or are you mistaking this forum for match.com. I just want it to be clear what your intention was for 90% of the people who PMd you, which are probably CREEPY RAPISTS.

Now, I admit I am jealous of your breasts being attached and it is totally like super mean to make fun of a jealous chica that doesn't have attached bewbs like you do. Let me share my story so you can feel my grief... this one time I was taking a "totes hott bikini picture" and was like this is TOTALLY a great picture to use in a forum. Well, I didn't buy a camping pass because like breast implants cost alot of money, ya know? So anyway, I was like "a few cute chicas need a place to camp". Well, we are camping with this guy and then BAM next thing you know I wake up with my breasts unattached.

And to your response to Guedita.... you, "chica" are a total idiot.

lagirlwithstyle
04-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Thanks everyone! We got the links to a great rental. Thanks to all the very helpful people who pm'd me. :)

And to the poster who keeps obsessing about the pic, let it go. Who cares about a dumb bikini pic? I didn't choose it for you. Let it go. Move on with your life bc i certainly will.

brfilora
04-08-2010, 02:54 PM

That's because you're too fucking stupid to realize that she's making fun of you.

minogueCOMMAk
04-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Yeah, who is this anonymous poster? May I just add, you CLEARLY do not know the definition of obsessed.

Cheddar's Cousin
04-08-2010, 03:24 PM

You're welcome. I can send you more if you'd like.

Sexecutioner
04-08-2010, 03:41 PM
jesus, girls are so fuckin catty. one girls shows her tits and the rest get all jealous. guess what...showing boobs is not stupid, its smart. you think some dude with extra room in his spot wouldnt want to share it with some hot chick with big boobs? i know i would...and i am not a rapist. i am just a nice, straight guy who likes boobs. so dont be a hater, ladies.

minogueCOMMAk
04-08-2010, 04:09 PM
jesus, girls are so fuckin catty. one girls shows her tits and the rest get all jealous. guess what...showing boobs is not stupid, its smart. you think some dude with extra room in his spot wouldnt want to share it with some hot chick with big boobs? i know i would...and i am not a rapist. i am just a nice, straight guy who likes boobs. so dont be a hater, ladies.

I don't mind showing boobs, dont get me wrong. I love breasts. I think the more appropriate venue for a photo like that is "the post your picture thread". 4Ransom, I also explained that I am just jealous because my bountiful size 36D breasts got unattached. Ya know, camping accident.

Sexecutioner
04-08-2010, 04:18 PM
sorry to hear that. let me know if you need help re-attaching them.

surpcity
04-14-2010, 08:01 AM
i think lagirlwithstyle is very beautiful regardless of her attached breasts. i just wanna be her friend!

thisdj
04-14-2010, 08:13 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_A-5qkUVJe0M/SsvbuZVApLI/AAAAAAAAANM/LG6ILEwgwAA/S410/YALL+SO+STUPID+-+VAN+FULL+OF+PAKISTANS+(1993).jpg

Sleeping Lion
04-14-2010, 09:34 AM
I might have to invite you guys to my tent. I'm driving up with a couple guys I met on these boards. There cool but really gay, lol. It's fine but I've come to the conclusion that I really need to pick up some girls asap.

Apparently were meeting up with older Coachella friends and partying at our site, hit us up!

u2diehard
04-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Hit me up if you need a place to stay next year (2011)

We have a house behind gates - 2 blocks from empire club!!!!
you could camp out with your friend on our backyard, use the bathroom, shower, TV inside. Clean environment - sorry, no drugs just beer!!!! should be fun!
Gotta talk with my fam. to see how much to charge but I don't see us charging more than $90 a night. Anyway, good luck - Contact me.

Changoloco
04-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Hit me up if you need a place to stay next year (2011)

We have a house behind gates - 2 blocks from empire club!!!!
you could camp out with your friend on our backyard, use the bathroom, shower, TV inside. Clean environment - sorry, no drugs just beer!!!! should be fun!
Gotta talk with my fam. to see how much to charge but I don't see us charging more than $90 a night. Anyway, good luck - Contact me.

^this^ is pathetic.