PDA

View Full Version : camping pass printable version...

smokeybear001
04-07-2010, 08:24 PM
A guy who lives near me has one for sale, a printable ticket, do these have names or anything on them that would make it so only he would be able to use it. I want to buy buy it but i just want to be sure its good to go, thanks.

Inthecolumbiagorge
04-07-2010, 08:34 PM
A guy who lives near me has one for sale, a printable ticket, do these have names or anything on them that would make it so only he would be able to use it. I want to buy buy it but i just want to be sure its good to go, thanks.

It is a ticket printed on a personal printer with a barcode on it. That is the method I chose for our tickets but we are using them ourselves so no risk. The only issue is if they are trying to use the same ticket themselves or if they sold multiple copies of it. Then the first one to the gate with that particular barcode would get in...but any subsequent tickets with the same barcode would not. If they are cool and not selling duplicates then you would be OK.....takes a little faith I guess...?

gaypalmsprings
04-07-2010, 08:35 PM
So I bought a xerox copy of a hard ticket. Was this a good idea?

smokeybear001
04-07-2010, 08:40 PM
thx, columia!

shytide
04-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Would it work if they email me their camping ticket? o_________o

Couriersofruin
04-11-2010, 05:27 PM
E-mail me @ couriersofruin@yahoo.com if you wish to part with your camping pass ticket.

Zack