PDA

View Full Version : Want to get this right so that I don't do something stupid with my camping pass

PassiveTheory
04-06-2010, 10:37 AM
Hey so this is slightly redundant but I don't want to make a fatal error.

Basically, I have a car/camping pass and I'm carpooling down to the festival with someone who has their own car/camping pass except that I'm not camping with them. I'm camping with a separate group who is coming later to the festival on Thursday night who have their own car/camping pass for their space, so unless I can, like, claim a space next to their space or "reserve" one I guess [which isn't possible because I won't have a car], that makes my pass unnecessary, right??

What I'm making sure of is whether or not I can just get into the campgrounds with my carpool, drop off my stuff either at their spot or someone else's spot and just wait for my group to get into the grounds to schlep all my stuff over to their space?

Thanks for the help.

guedita
04-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Ya Lee, as long as you have a festival pass you're good to go.

beavington
04-06-2010, 10:40 AM
or you can set up camp in tent only camping and just have them park their car in car camping.

Colombian999
04-06-2010, 10:42 AM
You only new one pass per vehicle, which includes anyone in the car and whoever u want to camp with, but I your friends that will arrive later on Thursday have one two u realistically only need your 3 day festival pass...
If u are interested in selling it to me or working some camping deal
with me and my lady I van throw u some
$$ and goodies!! Please let me know as I'm really looking around thanks. Juan 702-506-7042 juancamilo999@hotmail.com

PassiveTheory
04-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Okay, thanks everybody. Unfortunately, I already promised the ticket to someone else... yeah.