PDA

View Full Version : Space in my campsite for 3 (maybe 4?)

muzikrazed
04-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi fellow party peeps.

I am car camping w/ my boyfriend and we have space for one more tent. If you can fit 3-4 people in there, that's cool with us. There will also be a small space we hope to share with our new friends for chairs and coolers and such.

We're mid 20s from SF, very chill and excited for Coachella! PM me if you're interested. We can talk details.

muzikrazed
04-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Still space available! No one's claimed a spot yet. PM me!

wiscokid
04-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Interested!!!!!...there are three of us...all guys...25 yrs old...flying in from Milwaukee on Thursday...are only plan right now it to get down there early enough to get a campanion parking spot and they find a place to camp...would love to have something arranged ahead of time.

PM sent

wiscokid
04-06-2010, 12:49 PM
....also, two of us have been talking about the possibility of moving out to SF within the next year or two...so we'd love to chat with some fellow Bay Area folks.

jared.nangle12
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
hey we've been living in sf for over a year now. i've spent most of my life in the bay area and would love to answer any questions about bay area/sf life. i sent u a pm already and hope the spots still open!

Renovatio430
04-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi, I just sent you a PM.
I am from Ventura, CA and have lots of family in SF and visit often. It's my friend and I's first Coachella and we're still looking for a place to stay.
We appreciate your generosity...

marissamae
04-06-2010, 05:09 PM
Hey my friend and I would love to share a spot with you. We're in our 20s , both female, coming from Michigan. We'll be arriving Thursday night. We are super chill about everything and just looking for a good time. Definitely willing to split the cost if not pay a little more then 1/2 considering camping spots are filled up. Let me know! Peace

annae
04-06-2010, 06:59 PM
My boyfriend & I are looking for a spot! Hit me up if your spot is still available!

morganmadrigal
04-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi there are 2 of us, a male and female, in are mid 20s looking for a camping space. Could negotiate to help each other out if it is still available? We're headed over from Canada but realized there is a separate camping ticket and it's too late as they're already sold out :S Chilled and looking forward to the festivities. Cheers!

muzikrazed
04-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Hey all - let me post a few more details here. I've had a lot of PMs, but no one's really accepted the camping space yet! so here's the details just to put it all out there and speed the process up:

We spent a ridiculous amount on this camping ticket (about $600) and so are hoping to recoup some of those costs by sharing our space with chill, like-minded people. So, we're asking for $100 per person. If that's too much for you, we can try to work with you still, but help a girl out.

We're also looking for people that are 21+. Not as a hard-and-fast rule, but more a preference so we're not dealing with security or beer/alcohol issues.

Lastly, we're arriving Thursday around midnight. If you're not arriving before or around that time, tell me how you propose to meet up with us and find the spot. It's still cool, just lemme know ur timeline.

PM me if you're interested.... please include your tent size as well so we know how many peeps we can fit in the space.