PDA

View Full Version : Space in my campsite - just not for a car

adamitism
04-06-2010, 12:46 AM
Homeless people:

My two friends bailed (their jobs hate them) so now I have a car campsite - but will be flying it solo. I've got a car already parking there but other than that it's just l'il ole me and a tent. 28 yr old chick coming in from WA. Now for the bad news: I won't be parkin' my car until Friday morning due to some sheisty flight issues.

So - if you need a spot - and don't need a place for your car - send me a message & we'll see if we can work something out. I just ask that you be chill & bring smiles.

fiopadp7791
04-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Homeless people:

My two friends bailed (their jobs hate them) so now I have a car campsite - but will be flying it solo. I've got a car already parking there but other than that it's just l'il ole me and a tent. 28 yr old chick coming in from WA. Now for the bad news: I won't be parkin' my car until Friday morning due to some sheisty flight issues.

So - if you need a spot - and don't need a place for your car - send me a message & we'll see if we can work something out. I just ask that you be chill & bring smiles.

You're a good soul for doing this. If I'm stating the obvious, sorry for repeating what you already know- But since you have the car, you'll be checking into the campsite, getting your spot Fri morn. I'm just saying you won't be able to give it to someone so they can get in Thur night, and "hold" a sport for you and your car. But you're really cool for doing this. Otherwise, take a look at this to see how many people you can accommodate plus you and your car.
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38373

Colombian999
04-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Hey there thanks for opening this opportunity to fellow-coachelaers lol my best friend and I are coming down there and are looking around for somewhere to camp... Well bare the first night if u can work the rest out with us... Got some $$ too, food and great vibes :)

thanks for considering this, Juan camilo 702-506-7042 juancamilo999@hotmail.com

Brucebruce1212
04-06-2010, 12:11 PM
PM sent. I live near by and can't make it till Firday either because of work, I can pay for the spot and help with the ride if needed. let me know.

Thanks!

yodafett123
04-06-2010, 12:25 PM
hey dude, my group bailed on me too, is there room for 1 more? can we work something out?