PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Need of Camping space for a small HOnda! Will Pay!

phomello
04-05-2010, 05:11 PM
Hello
Me and my brother are looking for a small camping spot to share with someone who already has a camping pass.. We were too late and missed out and they sold out.. Its my birthday and Im really trying to make this work and just need a small place for my honda civic and NO tent... Im a good fun person and my brother is too.. Im willing to pay so make me an offer.. Im really trying to put this together and have a good time.. Let me know if you have any available space and we can work something out and have a good weekend..
I can make tons of Contributions so let me know....
-Corey
Please email me at cmphomello13@gmail.com

phomello
04-05-2010, 05:12 PM
I can also offer Rides from LA if anyone with a camping pass needs one... I have more than enough room ... Let me know.. Im in Need!!
-Corey

daxton
04-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Where do you plan on sleeping?

phomello
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
In my car... or In My sleeping bag under the stars if its not cold... Im really desperate at this point.. I did not realize passes would sell out like this ..

phomello
04-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Oh and my Tent Got Destroyed at Burning Man last year so this is why Im lacking that part of my set up ...