PDA

View Full Version : I shouldn't have waited til the last minute (I know), but I need 2 camping passes. .

annae
04-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Looking for 2 camping passes. I know I shouldn't have waited til the last minute to buy my tickets, but I was not sure if I was going to be able to go this year, and when I learned I could go, I was able to buy 2 3 day passes. . . but camping was SOLD OUT! What is up with that?! I thought they increased camping this year?! Well anyway, I am looking to buy two camping passes at face value or may be willing to share a spot with people who don't have that many people on their car spot! Help a sista' and her BF out! Please! We can share our food/ drinks/ supplies ;) etc! Let's do this! I called around to all the ticket vendors in my immediate area and they are trying to sell them for $1,200 a person! WTF is up with that?! Coachella is supposed to be about the music! Fucking bull shit! Hit me up at annaearly@yahoo.com if you have 2 tickets available!

Peace,
Anna

somahead
04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
You do realize it is not one person per spot, right? So it really is not all that bad. $1,200 is only half of what you would pay if you bought two tickets from the ticket vendors in your immediate area.