PDA

View Full Version : Single 3-day pass for sale!!

tnsummers
04-05-2010, 01:25 PM
A fall-out in my group this year has led me to have to sell my ticket. It's a single (1) three-day pass. It ISN'T a hard ticket, but if you're not picky about that, please contact me. I'm looking to sell it between the range of 240-260. Feel free to e-mail me at: t.summers89@ymail.com or reply on here. Thanks!

newton9527
04-05-2010, 11:47 PM
A perfect start for Ogilvy

Geoff Ogilvy has not played a competitive round of discount golf clubs (http://www.istockgolf.com) in nearly a month. His heart is still at home, where his wife gave birth to their third child less than a week ago. At any other tournament, it might not be the ideal preparation to defend a golf clubs title(ishiner).

Lisanay1342
04-07-2010, 10:43 AM
can we get it from u at the venue? so u can vouch that its real and go in w us? then id be willing tobuy it even if its not a hard copy

Cheeks22
04-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Hmmm $240-$260 is not bad at all. The price im looking for. It doesn't matter to me if its hardcover or not. I just want to go to Coachella. This really saves me a lot of money. Let me know and we can talk. :) Im still looking at more options, cause my friend also needs tickets.