PDA

View Full Version : options for camping at this point?

Mr. Porter
04-05-2010, 11:10 AM
this will be my first year at coachella and i did not buy a camping pass. What are my options at this point regarding camping?

WhyTheLongFace
04-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Off site Camping
Finding a friend on the boards
Hitchhiking near the grounds
Hotel
Motel

obzen
04-05-2010, 11:15 AM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38272&page=7

Tandemind
04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Off site Camping
Finding a friend on the boards
Hitchhiking near the grounds
Hotel
Motel

Holiday Inn

obzen
04-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Can you can get on your knees and pay?

Of course, they'll charge the rape.

Mr. Porter
04-05-2010, 11:30 AM
is there any chance of getting car camping since ill have a car. where would i look to find someone selling a car camping pass?

somaesthesia
04-05-2010, 11:36 AM
is there any chance of getting car camping since ill have a car. where would i look to find someone selling a car camping pass?

loads of people have this problem.
basically, if you REALLY want camping, lurk around the forum until you find someone/the day of the festival and post (in the camping/lodging thread), asking for someone to share a camp spot. in the post, put what you will bring to the table and whether or not you will pay for the spot. most likely, no one will resond.. but it's worth a shot.. also look for people offering and respond back to them ASAP.. because i can guarantee that they probably already recieved 23457345789 PMs. Private message them AND respond to their post.

i think there will be lot's of homeless people the day of the event.. i'm really curious as to how this is going to work out.

goodluck.

Mr. Porter
04-05-2010, 11:42 AM
loads of people have this problem.
basically, if you REALLY want camping, lurk around the forum until you find someone/the day of the festival and post (in the camping/lodging thread), asking for someone to share a camp spot. in the post, put what you will bring to the table and whether or not you will pay for the spot. most likely, no one will resond.. but it's worth a shot.. also look for people offering and respond back to them ASAP.. because i can guarantee that they probably already recieved 23457345789 PMs. Private message them AND respond to their post.

i think there will be lot's of homeless people the day of the event.. i'm really curious as to how this is going to work out.

goodluck.

thanks