PDA

View Full Version : Campsite to share !

wseco
04-04-2010, 11:26 PM
yo

So my friend bailed on me so instead of driving down from edmonton to coachella ive decided to fly instead so that leaves me with a car camping spot to share Anyways im flying into la on the 14th staying at some hostel just off hollywood blvd and i need a ride down to coachella so if some one could hook that up id be down to share it. Im a 20 year old bartender super laid back really chill eclectic taste in music i intend to check out fever ray, plastikman, mayer hawthorne , and yeasayer to name a few. So pm me or contact me on facebook warrensec@yahoo.ca

peace

snowwhyte
04-04-2010, 11:39 PM
Hey we're from edmonton as well! We can totally hook you up with a ride from your hotel ( even if it means we have to make two trips cuz the car is so full) We're 18-19.
I'll pm you more details.

love&music
04-05-2010, 07:06 AM
im driving down from santa cruz thursday morning and coming home monday.
i have space in my car and would be down to swing by and get you if you would like to share your spot. if your interested email me.

dananicole101@yahoo.com

squirtle
04-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi,

Me and three friends are flying in from maryland and stupidly didn't get a campsite. We would be eternally grateful if you would share with us. I would even be willing to pay for the whole pass. We are good fun people not too crazy but we like to have a good time. we are bringing food and stuff so we will be great neighbors i promise.

You can email me at bluefishblender@yahoo.com.
or call me at 301-305-9335

PLEASE HELP!!!

phomello
04-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey
I sent you a email but Im Driving from LA and lIve right next to Hwood so Let me know I can deff give you a ride... good Vibes ..
Let me know
Thanks
Corey

Michaela
04-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Hi! My girlfriends and I are super excited about coming but we spaced on getting a campsite. We are so sad because we can't afford a hotel. We are all really nice and fun and we will have one small tent. We are 24-25 and are great campsitemates! Got any room for us?