PDA

View Full Version : Camping spot to myself

barbeaux
04-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Hey, it looks like it'll be just me in my camping spot because my friends are doing the condo thing, but I think camping is the better experience. Anyhow, I'm hoping to find some cool people with which to share my spot. I'm not looking to charge any money or whatever. I'm flying into Cali from Texas on Wednesday and am planning on driving to Coachella early enough on Thursday so that I dont have to wait in too long of a line. I did that last year with the worst hangover ever, and it killed a little of my soul ha. Shoot me a message if it sounds like this could work out.

Thanks,
Chris

ochoada
04-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey, it looks like it'll be just me in my camping spot because my friends are doing the condo thing, but I think camping is the better experience. Anyhow, I'm hoping to find some cool people with which to share my spot. I'm not looking to charge any money or whatever. I'm flying into Cali from Texas on Wednesday and am planning on driving to Coachella early enough on Thursday so that I dont have to wait in too long of a line. I did that last year with the worst hangover ever, and it killed a little of my soul ha. Shoot me a message if it sounds like this could work out.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey man, I'm from San Marcos, TX myself. I've got a friend that has one of those heineken passes or whatever, were looking for a campsite. Willing to help.

MusicGirlie22
04-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Hey!! We're 2 girls from Southern CA that just found out we lost our place to stay. We're totally willing to help pitch in for the spot. Let us know!!

Ashley