PDA

View Full Version : HELP!

Mattmoffett
04-04-2010, 04:50 PM
now that i have your attention, we are 2 chill dudes (Colton, and Matt) who seriously need a campsite to share, we will definitely be participating in as many activities and shows as possible and are open to chillin with people or keepin outta your hair, we are 18/20 and 42O friendly people are preferred, anyone whos down to share pm me, you'd be doing us a huge favor since at the moment we're looking @ roadside camping, more than happy to split site cost/possibly cover it, could bring or leave a smartcar with phat subs, coming primarily to see rusko, major lazer, deamau5, b.o.b, bassnectar, z-trip, mgmt, infected mushie, and de la soul, if you have any extra room please be a crazy chill chap/chapess and hit us up, and if not, HAVE A BLAST!

p.s. If it matters, we're both athletic straight white males who love having good times with good people. We are both well educated and have decent taste in music, food and fun!

gaypalmsprings
04-04-2010, 04:52 PM
You should start a new thread. Maybe that will help.

Mattmoffett
04-04-2010, 04:59 PM
You should start a new thread. Maybe that will help.

oh haha a funny guy! if you have nothing constructive to say then don't post, sarcasm kills kittens

Mattmoffett
04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
bump please

Mattmoffett
04-05-2010, 04:04 PM
dunno how to remove thread but all set, thanks to those who helped us out and those who responded, have a blast this yr everyone!

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
04-05-2010, 04:06 PM
why the fuck would anybody here want to hang out with "athletic straight white males" all weekend

daxton
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
You're actually supposed to yell FIRE, not HELP. Don't you know anything?

gaypalmsprings
04-05-2010, 04:09 PM
why the fuck would anybody here want to hang out with "athletic straight white males" all weekend

It's obvious he doesn't care for gay guys. I hope he stays out of Palm Springs.

minogueCOMMAk
04-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Drinkey, not me. As a woman, I prefer fat Mexicans with hummers and a terrible sound system.

daxton
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I don't mind athletic straight white males as long as they're not too athletic and not homophobic.

NiceDream
04-05-2010, 06:26 PM

i just spit my coffee out. no joke. hahaha

good luck w the camping! ...my bf and i are thinking of spending the night in the walmart parking lot. hoping to end up in People of Walmart.