PDA

View Full Version : Room to Spare

safarihat12
04-04-2010, 02:53 PM
If anybody is interested me and my buddy are gonna have some extra room. Right now its just the two of us flying in from Buffalo. We'll be renting a car in LA and staying with a friend there who may also come with us but either way we'll definitely have room for a couple more people. We're both 22 and 25 so we would like people over 21 if possible to make things easy on us. We will be arriving sometime thursday evening to set up. If you're interested PM me or find me on facebook you can search my e-mail safarihat12@yahoo.com and should be able to find me. I am not looking to make money but it would be cool if you'd chip in and split the cost equally.

please no douchers or dealers.

edit: by the way i probably should have added that we will be car camping... hopefully getting a smaller rental so it takes up less room.

Hier_Proctor
04-04-2010, 03:02 PM
I intended to go with a big group but I think I'd rather just go with my brother. We're both over 21, love a good time and are there for the music above all else. We're willing to pay within reason. You can call or text me at 702 523 8732. My name is Robert.

safarihat12
04-04-2010, 03:27 PM
if you already have people you can go with id rather help out someone desperately in need first... if nobody else shows interest ill get back to you

Hier_Proctor
04-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Hey, that's understandable and admirable. The thing is that big group doesn't have anywhere to stay either and they're not taking any initiative to make arrangements. They're a bunch of flakes. So.

EdwarNoiz
04-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Can't find you on Facebook but we would be interested. 2 laidback musician from Montréal, Canada. We wanted to book ourselves a spot be since it's sold out, people are clearly abusing with ebays prices... You can find me @ "edwar noiz" on facebook. Cheers!!

lyndrelann
04-04-2010, 05:45 PM
damn, me and 3 other girls are looking for a spot and we have a 3 room tent that can fit 10 people, but we're all only 20 :/

apachedino
04-04-2010, 06:47 PM
I pm'ed you, could not find you on FB.

safarihat12
04-04-2010, 07:14 PM
spot is filled, thanks everyone for contacting me and good luck to the rest of you finding spots.

TequilaRock
04-04-2010, 09:51 PM
If anybody is interested me and my buddy are gonna have some extra room. Right now its just the two of us flying in from Buffalo. We'll be renting a car in LA and staying with a friend there who may also come with us but either way we'll definitely have room for a couple more people. We're both 22 and 25 so we would like people over 21 if possible to make things easy on us. We will be arriving sometime thursday evening to set up. If you're interested PM me or find me on facebook you can search my e-mail safarihat12@yahoo.com and should be able to find me. I am not looking to make money but it would be cool if you'd chip in and split the cost equally.

please no douchers or dealers.

edit: by the way i probably should have added that we will be car camping... hopefully getting a smaller rental so it takes up less room.

hello i need someplace to stay have $150 bucks mi msn guitar_player2003@hotmail.com same on facebook greetings