PDA

View Full Version : how long did your tickets take?

barnhouse
04-04-2010, 10:48 AM
we ordered ours about 2 weeks or so ago, and we still haven't even gotten the email saying that they've been printed. being from northern oregon, we'll have to leave 2 days before the show to get there. and as you know, when you order tickets they mention that they'll be shipped 2 days prior to the concert. should we be sweating this, or do you think that they'll still make it in time? thanks

gaypalmsprings
04-04-2010, 10:49 AM
well, call ticketmaster & find out. yw.

barnhouse
04-04-2010, 10:52 AM
fine idea.

YouinReverse
04-04-2010, 11:55 AM
I rdered mine over two weeks ago and haven't even gotten an email yet.

suprefan
04-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I rdered mine over two weeks ago and haven't even gotten an email yet.

did you get charged?

No, it says if they dont arrive within 48 hours of the event, let em know. Doesnt mean it has to take that long. And check your online order to see if it shipped or not.

topfiverecords
04-04-2010, 02:12 PM
I never got an email, but I logged into my ticketmaster account and it said under the event they had been mailed. They arrived 2 days later.

Taxter
04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I ordered mine and got them in about 3 weeks, though that may differ from you. If you read where you choose your ticket you would see that it says something along the lines of " your tickets will be delivered no later than 48 hours be fore the event". So don't sweat it, even if you never received them in time I'm sure on the drive to Indio you could call and confirm your purchase on the phone and have them transfer it to will call. It's not like they're going to keep you from going to an event you already paid for! But like I said 3 weeks, and I did receive an email 2 days prior to receiving them.

Have fun!

Taxter
04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I ordered mine and got them in about 3 weeks, though that may differ from you. If you read where you choose your ticket you would see that it says something along the lines of " your tickets will be delivered no later than 48 hours be fore the event". So don't sweat it, even if you never received them in time I'm sure on the drive to Indio you could call and confirm your purchase on the phone and have them transfer it to will call. It's not like they're going to keep you from going to an event you already paid for! But like I said 3 weeks, and I did receive an email 2 days prior to receiving them.

Have fun!