PDA

View Full Version : help please

ricrios
01-22-2007, 12:50 PM
Im camping this year but I heard that I have to pay the camping amount right away because theres not enough space to camp.. is it true?

Canuckgirl
01-22-2007, 06:47 PM
you have to buy a camping ticket through ticketmaster i read that it is $45 for 4 nights. Last year it was $30 plus all the crap service fees and taxes. Last year I think it sold out but that only happened about a week before the festival started. Buy a camping ticket the same time as your ticket and then you are all set!

suprefan
01-22-2007, 06:49 PM
Im camping this year but I heard that I have to pay the camping amount right away because theres not enough space to camp.. is it true?

You need to buy a camping ticket and it sells out every year. in 2004 for example it sold out in like a month. They will announce if camping is almost sold out and to get your camping ticket if you havent. And yeah buy it NOW when it goes on sale, you will regret it later if you dont. If not wait around and people with extra camping tickets will probably sell them on here and you can do that, but I wouldnt depend on that.

tiffdud41
01-24-2007, 10:17 AM
yep, you always see a few poor schmucks with signs outside the grounds saying they need a camping ticket...bummer for them