PDA

View Full Version : Willing to allow Other campers to stay on our spot with us!!!

Josh06_7
04-02-2010, 05:47 PM
hello everyone! We just realized that all camping spots are sold out so we are trying to help out a few fellow festival people! We have a car and camping spot that is more than enough room for the 4 of us staying on the spot. We are flying in and will be renting a car for the drive as well..

If anyone is interested, we would be willing to rent out to some good people who are ready to truly enjoy some fun times... We could even trade 'goods' as payment since we are flying in and wont have anything but booze!

PM me if interested and share a little about yourself so we can make a decision on who we want to share our spots with!

A little about us: 1 girl, 3 guys, ages from 21-24, we like to party and cannot WAIT for this festival. We all drink, and do a few other things from time to time. (Nothing too hard though)

surfwanted
04-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Hey, im up for a camp space if you let me. Im a chill 5 yr coachell vet with lots of camping stuff. tents10 x 15, canopy for shade 10x10,coolers,cots and party materials(mostly mixed drinks). Please let me know. Thanks

apachedino
04-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Guy and girl, been 3 times. Will pay for the whole camping pass and bring favors. Hit me back if your good. We don't take up much space.