PDA

View Full Version : Wishing and Hoping

friendly&hoping
04-02-2010, 05:19 AM
I will be driving out from the cross country from the east coast (relocating to the Bay Area fro Maryland) and the trip was going to coincide perfectly with a trip to Coachella. However, I never imagined that all the overnight parking passes would be gone (why I don't know?). I was just so excited about the lineup and the fact that tickets were still for sale, I figured I would park and sleep in my car. Now the true bummer has hit me - there is basically nowhere for me to stay and the three day respite in Indio is probably going to be impossible. I can't figure out any lodging possibilities at all.

I am a kind hearted soul who brings good intentions, so if you have any ideas for me, I would love to hear them. I really was looking forward to the show, as some of my favorite artists are playing and would be sadly disappointed to miss it because of my lodging procrastination. I am a little older, educated, not opposed to a bit of partying, but most of all I am willing to fork over some coin for some help. This would be my first Coachella, though I am no festival newbie and have done Lolla and Bonna the past two years. I think this would make my first Coachella experience extra special and maybe you could help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this long winded post. E

thepoetblue
04-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Sadly I cannot help you with lodging. But I highly recommend, no matter how old a decrepit you may be and no matter how miserable you might think sleeping in your car in the Costco parking lot is, don't let that get between you and Coachella.

friendly&hoping
04-02-2010, 06:39 AM
thanks for the reply. so sleeping in the car at costco is a sure thing?

Bullet760
04-02-2010, 07:31 AM
I got some space at my ranch. Email us

M Sparks
04-02-2010, 07:34 AM
14Dgw_LSJ5w

M Sparks
04-02-2010, 07:36 AM
I got some space at my ranch. Email us

http://www.charliemanson.com/places/spahn-map.jpg

friendly&hoping
04-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Bump, sorry

SDsoldier7
04-03-2010, 06:33 AM
There are a ton of people in your situation. They wont have enough tow trucks to tow all the cars that will be parked in the wrong area. Just find a low key spot in one of the surrounding resedential areas, and park your car there. My friend did that last year and his car was fine. If a tow truck comes, then move your car.

gaypalmsprings
04-03-2010, 07:26 AM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/D2jSiY-Vo8g/0.jpg