PDA

View Full Version : I'm offering $250 if u have room for 3 persons in you camp spot!!!

LeWaid"
04-02-2010, 12:40 AM
(1 girl, 2 boyz over 21) we have all the necesary camp equipment , we are party & respectful people driving from Oklahoma all the way down to coachella we weren't able to get our camp pass this year they were sold out really soon ...we have a cooler filled up wit heineken beer , a grill willin to cook out and share all are goodies ... If you need more info please email me or txt me thanks.
Tgpride@hotmail.com

SeantheJeweler
04-02-2010, 12:57 AM
it's 3 of us (1 girl, 2 boyz over 21) we have all the necesary camp equipment , we are party & respectful people driving from Oklahoma all the way down to coachella we weren't able to get our camp pass this year they were sold out really soon ...we have a cooler filled up wit heineken beer , a grill willin to cock out and share all are goods to are campmades ... If you need more info please email me or txt me thanks.
Tgpride@hotmail.com

You have a grill waiting to cock out? Not sure what you mean by that but I don't want you coming near my grill! :-P

Aurgasm
04-02-2010, 03:43 AM
You have a grill waiting to cock out? Not sure what you mean by that but I don't want you coming near my grill! :-P

:lool

obzen
04-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Willing to cock out and share the goods with camp-maidens.