PDA

View Full Version : Space Available

Mr.Dolo
04-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Welp, I'm pretty much flying from CT to CA by myself for Coachella and plan on sleeping in the rental or a random sleeping bag i get at target. That should leave some space for other people. I was looking thru the board and found this next part to be fitting for me in regards to who I want.

"1.) I do not want to be waiting around for you into the evening on Thursday. My flight lands at PSP late morning. (2pm) I'll be dillly-dallying around Indio for most of the early afternoon gathering food and such. Meeting around this time is a must if we are to get in together.

2.) I would like to have only one other tent in my spot. Three people maximum, please.

3.) I am 22. I drink. You (all) should be over 21. If you're drinking, bring some booze. I'll share if you do.

4.) I'm not trying to make any money off of this, but I do expect us all to split my camping ticket equally.

5.) A friend in need's a friend indeed. A friend with weed is better. Bonus points if you're holding.

6.) This is the most important. I fly out of PSP early afternoon on Monday. If I pick you up before hand, I will need you ready so I don't miss my flight."

So if anyone fits the criteria shoot me an PM. Bonus points to anyone who wants to help me put up a tent if I end up purchasing one :D

zamorad
04-02-2010, 09:14 AM
PM sent =)

abijo
04-02-2010, 10:15 AM
Like i told the original poster

you dont need to arrive together to camp together

therfore the same applies when you leave

this might help you find someone