PDA

View Full Version : valid id?

krokey
04-01-2010, 08:46 PM
my license got suspended a week ago..they took my only form of I.D...im camping..could i use my passport??

psychic friend
04-01-2010, 08:56 PM
answered via email, no need to double up

krokey
04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
apologize for that.. didn't know

paddyd
04-01-2010, 09:53 PM
my license got suspended a week ago..they took my only form of I.D...im camping..could i use my passport??

Im sorry but that is one of the dumbest questions Iv ever heard.. So you think you can enter any country in the world with ur passport but not Coachella... Mann... I dont post much or lash but this is totally worth it!!!!

alpez03
04-02-2010, 12:42 AM
It may actually sound like a dumb question and yeah you can enter any country in the world with your passport but what about getting a wristband for alcohol at coachella? you can do that with a passport, right?

billtino
04-02-2010, 02:14 AM
It may actually sound like a dumb question and yeah you can enter any country in the world with your passport but what about getting a wristband for alcohol at coachella? you can do that with a passport, right?

A valid passport is as legit as they come, unless you're like Jason Borne. Yes, they will take a passport to get your wristband. It better look like you tho, they are usually valid for 10yrs and people can change a lot physically in that time.

lalalindleyy
04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
What if you don't have an ID, license, or passport? It's not me, it's my friend. I'm not sure how he's gonna get it, perhaps a school ID or birth certificate? hah

lizng
04-05-2010, 07:59 AM
What if you don't have an ID, license, or passport? It's not me, it's my friend. I'm not sure how he's gonna get it, perhaps a school ID or birth certificate? hah

You need to be friends with more legitimate people.

TomAz
04-05-2010, 08:11 AM

ahahahahahaaha

Cuddlesthesheep
04-05-2010, 09:58 AM

if your friend is 18 years old + with no form of identification he is in fact a fucking loser.

lalalindleyy
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
if your friend is 18 years old + with no form of identification he is in fact a fucking loser.

Haha, he did just recently turn 18, but I agree that's no excuse, and that he is a loser. You'd think you'd be on that shit, no? I guess it's his problem and not mine... hah

NoMeansYes2010
04-05-2010, 11:35 PM

Hahahah, winner.

Plus, OP, I can't even imagine how you didn't know the answer to your own question. Have you never filled out a W2 form in your life? Passports are about the most legitimate identification you can get.

Astrid
04-06-2010, 01:23 AM
i would be all for mocking the shit out of this post, BUT i lost my id for quite some time and was using my passport to buy cigs/get into bars and i CONSISTENTLY received shit everywhere i went. people either couldnt find the birth date or were just thrown off by it, im not sure. one person actually said to me "do you have a valid form of id?" i responded "THATS MY PASSPORT" to which she said ".......so.................do you have a valid form of id?"

moral of the story, humans are dumb.