PDA

View Full Version : we have room

beehive
03-31-2010, 06:40 PM
so here's the deal, me and three other people 21, 19, 18, have a spot at lake cahuilla. they allow two cars on each space and we're only bringing one. so if you're interested pm me and maybe tell me who youre most excited to see and where youre coming from. and then i guess we can just talk about it! not asking for money, just cool people. the more beer the better! as for drugs if its not herbal, no thanks. we smoke and drink so thats no problem.

send me a pm if youre in need, the coachella fever has spread to us and we're generous all of a sudden haha

optionrider
03-31-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi beehive. just sent you a pm. Thanks!

emidio
03-31-2010, 09:27 PM
Hey dude ! I'm 28. Music is my life. I'm always going to gigs and concerts. Love'm. I f'd bad this time buying the tix. Thus no camping pass & worst no space anywhere near coachella.

I'm dying to see Thom Yorke and his band ( Flea and Nigel something ). Also The Dead Weather & Them Crooked Vultures.

Please help a broder out. I can be very helpfull is anything is needed. Please drop me a couple of lines: emidio@gmail.com

Thanks !

KCsunny
04-10-2012, 01:32 PM
so here's the deal, me and three other people 21, 19, 18, have a spot at lake cahuilla. they allow two cars on each space and we're only bringing one. so if you're interested pm me and maybe tell me who youre most excited to see and where youre coming from. and then i guess we can just talk about it! not asking for money, just cool people. the more beer the better! as for drugs if its not herbal, no thanks. we smoke and drink so thats no problem.

send me a pm if youre in need, the coachella fever has spread to us and we're generous all of a sudden haha

Hey there! We are an awesome two people. We are coming from LA and we love techno, house, dub step, ambient etc etc. This would be our 2nd time going to Coachella and we would be there for the 2nd weekend of Coachella. We have our own supplies & tickets etc etc (and other stuff). We come fully stocked....we would ALSO like to hang out with like minded individuals and really just enjoy good company and good music. What is your email so I can get in contact with you.... or phone? We can text each other or call and figure this stuff out. We are the real deal ....we don't mooch.

zachsneezy
04-10-2012, 01:48 PM
just sent you a private message