PDA

View Full Version : NEED A PLACE TO STAY!!!! FRIDAY-MONDAY

C-los82
03-31-2010, 04:37 PM
guy 27, girl 29 - can pay up to $300, or share something... lemme know

JM___
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
We might have a place - we've reserved a 2 bedroom timeshare, but then our friends punked out. It's only about a mile from the venue!!!, online reviews of the quality of the place are mixed - it's got a pool, kitchen, and all that stuff.

We are an older couple (40s), third year going to coachella. Comfortable w/ drinking, but not w/ heavy partying or any sort of illegal drugs (not judgemental, but being close to drug use could cost me my job).

We're looking for $350 for Fri-Mon (half of what we're into it), but could negotiate a little. We are hesitant about sharing a place w/ folks we don't know, so if you're interested, share some reassuring info.

and for all you reading this for entertainment purposes, I am laughing in advance at your amusing replies.

Bullet760
03-31-2010, 06:52 PM
Got room at my place. Email us

C-los82
03-31-2010, 08:41 PM
We might have a place - we've reserved a 2 bedroom timeshare, but then our friends punked out. It's only about a mile from the venue!!!, online reviews of the quality of the place are mixed - it's got a pool, kitchen, and all that stuff.

We are an older couple (40s), third year going to coachella. Comfortable w/ drinking, but not w/ heavy partying or any sort of illegal drugs (not judgemental, but being close to drug use could cost me my job).

We're looking for $350 for Fri-Mon (half of what we're into it), but could negotiate a little. We are hesitant about sharing a place w/ folks we don't know, so if you're interested, share some reassuring info.

and for all you reading this for entertainment purposes, I am laughing in advance at your amusing replies.

Thanks for offering us your place - but i just found a condo.... if anything changes we'll keep u in mind