PDA

View Full Version : I AM SO CONFUSED

CoachellaCoogler
03-31-2010, 12:58 PM
I tried to get ahold of these people who say they have ranch space available to park an RV there for the weekend, and no one will reply to me. I really need some good advice, preferably from someone with knowledge of the area, on where to camp. I just wanna be close to the fest grounds... PLEASE if anyone can help solve my problem, thanks everyone, 2 WEEKS TO GO YEAH!!!

SoHungry310
03-31-2010, 01:02 PM
I tried to get ahold of these people who say they have ranch space available to park an RV there for the weekend, and no one will reply to me. I really need some good advice, preferably from someone with knowledge of the area, on where to camp. I just wanna be close to the fest grounds... PLEASE if anyone can help solve my problem, thanks everyone, 2 WEEKS TO GO YEAH!!!

http://www.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/5775/You-re-so-fucked.jpg

jk.

Keep looking around while being as aware, kind, intelligent as possible. You'll find something/someone.

kikeg80
03-31-2010, 01:07 PM

how big is the RV you are bringing

CoachellaCoogler
03-31-2010, 01:09 PM
its more like a motor home...its gonna be crammed lol...four or five people

SDsoldier7
03-31-2010, 01:41 PM
You need to not be so confused. What is so confusing?

Cheddar's Cousin
03-31-2010, 04:33 PM
You need to not be so confused. What is so confusing?

The fact that the coogler's RV resembles a motor home...