PDA

View Full Version : Condo space available (within walking distance to Coachella)

mojomike
03-31-2010, 12:43 PM
Anybody in need for a place to stay for coachella? We have 2 spaces available downstairs in our condo that is within walking distance to the concert (2 very big blocks to the concert- but still walking distance). The price would be $150 per person - and that's for thursday night until monday.

The four of us in this condo are all 28-30 ish (me, my wife, 2 friends) and have friends next door in condos. I've been to every coachella since the first, many of us have been going for years, and for the past several years we've always rented this space (grills/pool/hot tub/showers/etc...) Maybe because last year tired everyone out so bad, or because all goldenvoice is selling is three day passes, but many of our steady coachella buddies dropped out this year. We're looking for two chill individuals who are ready for music/partying/and mayhem but won't fuck up our stuff and have money for the condo. Please send me a message - would help with name/phone #/situation - so we can talk more.

I'm leaving next wednesday on a pre-coachella Mexican adventure, so the sooner we confirm your space the better!

-mike

Hicks
03-31-2010, 01:40 PM
PM sent.

jshorb
03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
hey bro see my private message--were in for sure. jason

emr78
03-31-2010, 02:09 PM
PM sent