PDA

View Full Version : [B]SOLO CAMPING AT COACHELLA WITH NO TICKET[/B]

HeyMuh007
03-31-2010, 11:34 AM
I know that the car/tent camping spots have been sold out for weeks now, but what if I plan on catching a shuttle to the campgrounds and I just wanna pitch a small 5'x4' tent for one person in the campgrounds? Do you think people are going to give me a hard time? Do i need to buy a 300 sq. ft. campsite for just myself?

The reason I am asking is b/c I am flying from the east coast, and I have never been to coachella before, and I wanna make sure I dont run into trouble when I get there. Thanks in advance for any help!!!!

Diiego
03-31-2010, 11:38 AM
I belive you can't even enter the cpgrounds without a ticket

invisiblerobots
03-31-2010, 11:41 AM
nobody will give you a hard time for pitching your tent. they'll be selling 20 sq. ft. plots for people just like you

zamorad
03-31-2010, 12:06 PM
Thats really good to know invisiblerobots. Thank you =)

Zippy024
03-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Maybe you have faith in the kindness of strangers but I suggest you figure out alternatives for lodging before flying out to the west coast. I wouldn't count on people just letting you pitch a tent on their spot.

Dooney
03-31-2010, 12:46 PM
I belive you can't even enter the cpgrounds without a ticket

you can't enter the campground without a festival ticket, but you have to have one of those to get in anyways. As long as you are with a group that has a camping ticket, you'll be fine. There are going to be tons of people willing to adopt a stranger, just like myself:)

psychic friend
03-31-2010, 12:56 PM
I have people emailing asking us about being harassed by people that don't have a camping spot. do not do that. please dont punish people by bugging them due to a lack of planning.