PDA

View Full Version : Need Camping Spot. . . have tent, grill, cooking skills, etc.

Catalyst48
03-31-2010, 09:42 AM
Two friends and I have been planning to go to Coachella all year but just got the funds to pay for tickets and a camping spot only to find out that they are sold out. The three of us are students at ASU. We're all guys and we can party and have a good time or be practically invisible. Like I said, we have tents, sleeping bags, a propane grill, food, drink, and I'm a pretty decent cook. We're pretty desperate. If you are anywhere remotely on the way I can drive 2 more people in my truck comfortably. Anything would be appreciated

fancy restaurant
03-31-2010, 09:45 AM
Two friends and I have been planning to go to Coachella all year but just got the funds to pay for tickets and a camping spot only to find out that they are sold out. The three of us are students at ASU. We're all guys and we can party and have a good time or be practically invisible. Like I said, we have tents, sleeping bags, a propane grill, food, drink, and I'm a pretty decent cook. We're pretty desperate. If you are anywhere remotely on the way I can drive 2 more people in my truck comfortably. Anything would be appreciated

BUT NOTHIN

I SAID NOTHIN CAN TAKE THESE BLUES AWAY