PDA

View Full Version : Looking to be adopted, will pay the cost of your camping pass

Trius87
03-31-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi, I live in South Orange County and I'm in desperate need to be adopted! I was short on funds when I bought my 3 day pass so I decided to wait until I got my tax return to buy my camping pass. Unfortunately it was too late (only 2 days late).

There's only two of us going. My best friend is flying down all the way from Vancouver to come see the show. Neither of us have ever been to a music festival like this and we're both incredibly excited. On top of that we'll be celebrating her 21st birthday.

I've let her down with this one. I should of gotten my camping pass earlier, and now I'm in freak out mode trying to figure out what to do.

I will be driving out there so if you would like a ride that would be no problem. I live in South OC, but I will pick you up where ever you are located. I'll gladly pay the cost for your camping pass and share all the food and drinks that we'll be bringing.

Thank You Very Much

David

Dooney
03-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey David,

When and where is your friend flying to?

My friend and I are flying from YVR on Wednesday, getting to PSP late, sleeping at the airport, waking up thursday and taking the bus to Coachella. We have a camping ticket and only have one tent to pitch. I'm sure you won't have a problem trying to find someone to adopt you. The camping tickets were 50 bones, but I had to pay 80 with the exchange rate and shipping costs, so we're looking for 20 bucks from each additional camper and maybe some ice for our beer each day. Hope to see you at Coachella!

Trius87
03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure she's getting here on wednesday (might be thursday) through LAX