PDA

View Full Version : No camping, no car, what do I do?!

yadeet
03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
So I'm part of the Work Exchange Team but I will not be driving, and I didn't get a chance to buy a camping spot... Any idea about what I'm supposed to do? Is there anywhere I can stay for free? I'm assuming most of you will say get a hotel or something, but I was hoping to be able to just camp out and that obviously fell through. Is my only hope to make friends that will let me crash on their camp spot? Help!

minogueCOMMAk
03-31-2010, 01:26 AM
you get to fucking camp for free. HOLY SHIT.
did you read before you signed?

yadeet
03-31-2010, 01:46 AM
HOLY SHIT thanks. I guess I didn't read that part. It's still not clear to me how that works but I'm assuming they'll give me the information sooner or later. I'M RISKING LOOKING LIKE A BIG IDIOT ON THE BOARD TO NOT BE A BIG IDIOT AT THE FESTIVAL OKAY DUDES.

minogueCOMMAk
03-31-2010, 01:53 AM
Not a dude, Im doing this too and they state clearly several times that camping is included. It's volunteer camping. You check in at the fest and they'll give you your ticket. Also info and schedule will be sent out around week of. But, do yourself a favor to avoid looking like an idiot. Use the search function. There is already a thread about stagecoach.

fiopadp7791
03-31-2010, 02:02 AM
Jeez Kylie,

Welcome to the Coachella message board. You're officially as salty/crusty as the rest of the regulars on here... Get your flame on girl...

SoHungry310
03-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Jeez Kylie,

Welcome to the Coachella message board. You're officially as salty/crusty as the rest of the regulars on here... Get your flame on girl...

tee-hee

minogueCOMMAk
03-31-2010, 02:08 AM
I don't know how to feel about this.

SoHungry310
03-31-2010, 02:10 AM
I don't know how to feel about this.

http://www.myjanee.com/gallery/drawings/feelings.jpg

take yer' pick.

yadeet
03-31-2010, 02:17 AM
Noted.

nbvcide
03-31-2010, 02:33 AM
Not a dude, Im doing this too and they state clearly several times that camping is included. It's volunteer camping. You check in at the fest and they'll give you your ticket. Also info and schedule will be sent out around week of. But, do yourself a favor to avoid looking like an idiot. Use the search function. There is already a thread about stagecoach.

the force is strong in the young one..

minogueCOMMAk
03-31-2010, 08:50 AM
Noted.

YOU ARE WELCOME.
I could've been a dick and just told you to go fuck yourself.
However, I took the time to give you proper information.

billtino
03-31-2010, 08:56 AM
wet chicks rock.