PDA

View Full Version : Group of AZ newbies looking to buy or share a camping spot! Don't sclap help someone!

SeantheJeweler
03-30-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey guys

My friends and I have been scouring the boards ever since we found out the camping was sold out THE DAY we finally had the money to buy tickets (we never thought to buy the $55 camping spot in advance of the $300 tickets) so we were out of luck. We have all never been to Coachella and have been waiting for weeks to buy our spots and just barely missed out. We are a VERY close group of friends who have grown up together since we were very young and we are very chill very respectful and we know how to have a good time!

We have a GREAT collection of camping gear and "stuff" to contribute and we would be more than happy to share with everyone!

We are coming regardless of if we find a spot of our own or not, we just hope that the REAL true spirit of Coachella will prevail and we will find a kind soul willing to sell us his spot at face value like I have seen a FEW people do. I applaud all of you who have done so!

PEACE LOVE AND HAPPINESS GUYS!

miscorrections
03-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Don't sclap help, guys.