PDA

View Full Version : Willing to share onsite camping spot

enkidu0
03-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Hello,
I'm a 3 year Coachella vet camping solo this year and have a car camping spot that I'm willing to share with a few people. I'll probably take up half the spot at the most and I'd rather not deal with squatters seeing as I'm not very intimidating. I'll have my car, my small tent and a large-ish canopy so I'm thinking a couple of small tents and a vehicle or one big tent and a vehicle would fit fine in the additional space.
21+ is a must!!!!
All I ask is in return is some good company (i.e. chill people who can handle their liquor/illegal substances). Extra food/booze/drugs/camping supplies would be appreciated though! :)
If you're interested send me a PM with some info about yourself & companions, such as:
name, age, gender, what bands you're looking forward to the most, where you're from, and anything else you think is important!

Cheers!

SeantheJeweler
03-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Just sent you a PM!

Stickjohn
03-30-2010, 05:43 AM
Can only have one vehicle in the camping space ...

El.C.Dub
03-30-2010, 09:37 AM
yeah he never insinuated otherwise....

surfwanted
03-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Hey, I would like to share my VW camper van and canopies if you let me. Im a chill guy,5yr coachella vet. who's down for most anything. I laugh alot and music/surf is my job. Let me know what you think.Im coming up thurs AM and hoping to get a primo spot, like in past years.