PDA

View Full Version : Willing to adopt a coachellian in need

Trisarahtop
03-29-2010, 04:01 PM
I am meeting up with a large group of friends on Thursday but I do have my own camping/car spot, it will just be me, my car, and a little one person tent. I'm not sure how much room will be left from that but I am def willing to help someone out and share what space I have left. However if you have a car I cannot help you out. But am willing to adopt some nice chill people who I can trust around my stuff and if you have anything to offer its a plus

so hit me up with a little information about yourself if interested

p.s- am 420 friendly :)

bruschiboy
03-29-2010, 05:20 PM
hey im in desperate need of a spot. my name is zac im 18. this is gonna be my first concert i actually wanted to go to. please message me back or email me at zacjbruschi@hotmail.com im not gonna mess with ur stuff (i believe in mutual respect) And am also 420 friendly my self. its just me coming down because all my friends and brother flaked. please please please help me out

Diiego
03-29-2010, 05:55 PM
I am in desperate need. I'm it my birthday April 16th day of coachella(I can prove this) I am willing to some cash for this spot. This is also my first coachella. Please help me out!

spun711
03-31-2010, 08:22 PM
hey, pleasssse adopt me!!! it will be my first coachella experience. I may be coming solo, my 2 friends are still undecided. i will be arriving friday evening after work from SF and i am willing to provide whatever food, drinks, supplies or goodies which are needed for the enjoyment of everyone at the spot. i will be grateful if you will adopt me and promise that if you come to SF, i will be the best host and take you to dinner, a tour, a show, and make sure you enjoy a wonderful time. if my professional services are ever of use to you, i am willing to provide that at no cost as well, we can discuss what i do later.
thanks,
sam