PDA

View Full Version : Coming from PHX early Thursday, have room.

Rapideyes
03-29-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm flying into PHX on Tuesday and leaving in a rental car for Coachella early morning Thursday. Leaving Monday morning. I'm going alone so I have plenty of space. Not sure how much as I've only research for myself.

A little about myself, I'm 27, gay guy, totally chill and relaxed. I have a tent that fits 2 people, everything else I'm bringing pretty much just for myself.

As far as I know, you cant park overnight at Coachella without a camping pass of some sort (please correct me if I'm wrong). So it'd have to be someone who wants to carpool w/ me, or doesn't plan on getting to Coachella via car.

Email me on here w/ more info about yourself, and lets see if we can work out something. A link to a facebook account or something would be nice, so that I know you're not a freak. Oh that reminds me, plz no hippies . . . its just the smell . . .

Thnx.

inb4ugongetraped

jshorb
03-30-2010, 11:53 AM
so do u have a camping spot or not, im looking to drive my tahoe. im 40 and straight but open to new friends. so let me know, i was actually going to drive thursday night or fri morning. jason

Rapideyes
03-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Spot is now taken, 4 people are going to camp there w/ their own tent.

If someone still needs a ride, and wants to share a tent then let me know. Someone was interested but hasn't confirmed, so its still up for grabs.

inb4yougongetraped

Rapideyes
03-31-2010, 03:24 PM
All spots are taken. Got someone to fill all spaces. Good luck to all who are trying to find a camping spot!