PDA

View Full Version : Driver from Phoenix to share a camping spot

jshorb
03-29-2010, 02:19 PM
hey im way cool and chill, will drive you and friends from phoenix or flag in exchange for a share of camping spot. now i will pay for all gas, food and beer plus give you 200 bucks. smokin deal--get out! let me know

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-30-2010, 06:06 AM
hey im way cool and chill, will drive you and friends from phoenix or flag in exchange for a share of camping spot. now i will pay for all gas, food and beer plus give you 200 bucks. smokin deal--get out! let me know

Is it just you? We have 2 camping spots and plan on using them both, but we could bring only one car and give you space for your vehicle and a small tent. Don't want any money....just want to help someone out. Would prefer a small vehicle and small tent. We have a few people with all the gear so we don't want to crowd ourselves out of a space but would be willing to share with small car. Let me know what your situation is and maybe we can help! We will have bbq, table, shade so you would not need to bring cooking stuff, only need some food, tent and clothing but keep it minimal as space is the issue. We want to arrive early Thursday, maybe wait in line to get into car camping and we would need to be there at the same time for you to park in one of our spots.