PDA

View Full Version : Will share one car camp site with specific person or persons

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-29-2010, 01:26 PM
found someone...thanks!

OnlyNonStranger
03-29-2010, 01:48 PM
This is a very weird post. I'm sure you'll have dozens of "cute boys" messaging you for acceptance.

jshorb
03-29-2010, 01:52 PM
hey partner, my name is jason shorb from phoenix. i am a VP of sales and need a spot. i will bring tons of food and beverage and am very respectful. i will pay u for the share of the other spot and only coming with one other person. please call, i have a tahoe too. but could drive something else. jason 602-750-3464

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-29-2010, 04:17 PM
This is a very weird post. I'm sure you'll have dozens of "cute boys" messaging you for acceptance.

My daughters agreed....I have edited:-)

wiscokid
03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
We're three midwestern guys flying in from Wisconsin on Thursday. Flying in so no herb, but we are very chill and would love to share your spot. We do have a buddy that owns a dispensary in Hollywood and there is a small chance that he would be meeting up with us. We are all ages 25, grew up in Wisconsin, we love music and recently started a hobby site called noonradio.com if you'd like to get more of a sense of who we are. Feel free to shoot me an email eddie@noonradio.com.

Thanks!

dinad
03-29-2010, 04:30 PM
very interessted in posting....4 female campers...one of them is our own birthday girl...turns out no spots available...didn't know they would be gone so fast...would love to share space and r open to meeting new people and sharing coachella together....
plz email me: dina@right-choicestaffing.com

wiscokid
03-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Hey Dinad, don't know when your coming in, but we're flying into LAX on Thursday. Maybe we can work something out with IntheColumbiaGeorge. More the better right....we could combine cars somewhere or throw down as a group and buy a spot if ColumbiaGeorge isn't interested.