PDA

View Full Version : A (potential) spot for you to sleep!

becomingcloser
03-29-2010, 12:49 PM
So, here's the deal. I am camping by myself. I have a small tent and a small rental car. There's room for more people in my spot.

After consideration, I've decided to be picky as to whom this invitation is open.

1.) I do not want to be waiting around for you into the evening on Thursday. My flight lands at PSP late morning. I'll be dillly-dallying around Indio for most of the early afternoon gathering food and such. Meeting around this time is a must if we are to get in together.

2.) I would like to have only one other tent in my spot. Three people maximum, please.

3.) I am 26. I drink. You (all) should be over 21. If you're drinking, bring some booze. I'll share if you do.

4.) I'm not trying to make any money off of this, but I do expect us all to split my camping ticket equally.

5.) A friend in need's a friend indeed. A friend with weed is better. Bonus points if you're holding.

6.) This is the most important. I fly out of PSP early afternoon on Monday. If I pick you up before hand, I will need you ready so I don't miss my flight.

That's pretty much it. I hope I can help someone out. Please send me a private message if you are interested and feel you fit the criteria.

-M

abijo
03-29-2010, 12:53 PM
you dont need to arrive together if they are camping in your spot as they dont need a camping pass

therfore you dont need to leave together either

hope this helps

becomingcloser
03-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Fair enough. If someone wants to take me up on the offer, to take a shuttle, and to meet me there, that's even better for me. Also, if this is the case, the 21+ rule is not necessary but still preferred.

durrrrrrrrdee
03-29-2010, 01:09 PM
pm'd you.

becomingcloser
03-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Cool. I've got a few PMs to rifle through when I get home tonight. I'll be getting back to you then.

jshorb
03-29-2010, 01:59 PM
a just sent u a private message about the spot. way cool chill guy from phoenix. jasonshorb@msn.com. let me know. thanks bro

blind_skwirl
03-29-2010, 03:36 PM
PMed you. We'll pick you up so you dont have to rent a car :D

dinad
03-29-2010, 04:35 PM
very interessted in posting....4 female campers...one of them is our own birthday girl...turns out no spots available...didn't know they would be gone so fast...would love to share space and r open to meeting new people and sharing coachella together....
plz email me: dina@right-choicestaffing.com

LeWaid"
03-30-2010, 03:16 PM
hey man we are interested in your much appreciated offer we are 3 persons over 21 driving all the way down to coachella from Oklahoma we couldn't get our camp tickets on time so this is the deal we have i hope it'll work for both , we can pick you up at the airport if you wants us then we all can head to coachella together , park our car in your spot we all have a place to cool down electricity, music and we can split the camp ticket and then drop you off at the airport .....we would even give u some money some good money email me or txt me thanks. tgpride@hotmail.com

LeWaid"
03-30-2010, 03:17 PM
sorry my number is 9187663004

becomingcloser
03-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks everyone, but the spot has been filled.

COACHILLA
03-30-2010, 07:18 PM
you went with the 4 chicks huh?

safarihat12
03-30-2010, 08:25 PM
you went with the 4 chicks huh?

does a moose have lips?

dinad
03-31-2010, 04:18 PM
actually ...no he didn't....guess being 4 chicks doesn't help much in anything anymore...hihihihi

safarihat12
04-01-2010, 12:23 AM
actually ...no he didn't....guess being 4 chicks doesn't help much in anything anymore...hihihihi

hahaha... ouch. well me and my buddy are flying in from NY and probably just have the two of us on our spot im pretty sure my friends out in LA are just getting a hotel so we MAY have extra room... ill know in a day or two. but we, too, are going to be somewhat picky about who we share with.

rock2843
04-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Damn too late :/ If they decide to bail PM me and me and my friend meet your requirments. ALL of them :)