PDA

View Full Version : willing to share camp space

prettylightsrocks
03-29-2010, 11:37 AM
THIS OFFER IS CLOSED! THANKS EVERYONE!

My friend and I are renting an SUV from ONT and driving Thursday night. We're gonna have a tent on our space, but depending on the space we could let a 1-4 people crash on our spot for money. We are two 22 year old girls that are students from Texas and we party too!

We want people who close to our age (students preferably) and to know what bands you want to see the most, also something unique so we can get an idea of your character (stole this idea from another person)

...unless someone just offers a lot of money that we can't turn away from (haha)

post a reply or send me a private message if anyone is interested

dantoro
03-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Not camp space... space camp

http://www.jeanniewest.com/graphicsweb/SpaceCamp.jpg

oh shit ...that button activates the flux capacitor

blind_skwirl
03-29-2010, 12:34 PM
my rave family and I would love to share your space :D We totally didn't think that camp sites were gonna sell out so soon!!!

Umm... theres about 15 of us in the family and we love making new friends! We age from 19-27 and between the lot of us, there will be someone at pretty much every stage throughout the day. Muse is a big one for a lot of us as well as vampire weekend, mgmt, Thom Yorke and definitely the trance/house (kaskade/tiesto/deadmau5) at night!

Don't worry though, i think only about 6-8 of us want to camp, the others are just coming and going since someone's parents live nearby. If 3-4 of us could share your spot im sure the others could find a spot to share too :D There's shows that go on after hours that only the campers get to be a part of, please help!

As far as money goes, we'll pay the whole $55 for the site just for letting us crash there, unless you had another number in mind?

It would soooooo be appreciated!!! (beg beg beg) If you wanna know more about us lemme know, we all have facebook too!

Alan

prettylightsrocks
03-29-2010, 02:55 PM
I think 6-8 is too much. :( sorry.

jshorb
03-29-2010, 03:08 PM
Im chill from Phoenix and could actually pick u girls up and pay 200 to share, save the rental. also i cover all food and beer. perfect deal. let me know. very chill and cool. jasonshorb@msn.com

prettylightsrocks
03-29-2010, 03:18 PM
Im chill from Phoenix and could actually pick u girls up and pay 200 to share, save the rental. also i cover all food and beer. perfect deal. let me know. very chill and cool. jasonshorb@msn.com

Thanks for the offer but we really want to keep our car and find some people closer to our age

blind_skwirl
03-29-2010, 04:20 PM
it was only for 3 or 4 of us, the others were to find their own spots. I was just mentioning the rest of us in case you wanted to hang out you knew there was going to be a large group. oh wells :(

dinad
03-29-2010, 05:37 PM
very interessted in posting....4 female campers...one of them is our own birthday girl...turns out no spots available...didn't know they would be gone so fast...would love to share space and r open to meeting new people and sharing coachella together....
plz email me: dina@right-choicestaffing.com

chelsierave
03-29-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm interested as well! There's 3 of us..one girl and two guys. All students from Kansas!

Gin N' Jewz
03-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Not camp space... space camp

http://www.jeanniewest.com/graphicsweb/SpaceCamp.jpg

oh shit ...that button activates the flux capacitor

you've had 420 posts :)

prettylightsrocks
03-31-2010, 07:14 AM
this offer is closed cant wait to see everyone there!

zamorad
03-31-2010, 12:24 PM
Totally interested! Just PM'd you.

dinad
03-31-2010, 05:24 PM
so prettylightsrock...made ur choice yet....???
:)))))))

floyd
03-31-2010, 06:07 PM
my sister and i REALLY need a place! Pm sent.