PDA

View Full Version : So theres going to be 2 Party All Weekend groups this year?

Pulsewidth
03-29-2010, 06:30 AM
I heard that there was a falling out between the original group of people who put last years Party All Weekend group on with the original guy now going solo by organizing a huge after hours tent with dj's and such while the others got left out to start their own thing because they started inviting a bunch of dipshits who nobody liked to the party, is this true? I havent heard anything interesting from that other group so im assuming the place to be is where they will actually have dj's doing stuff in the camps.

Pulsewidth
03-30-2010, 01:23 PM
bump

phonographer
03-30-2010, 01:27 PM
I heard that there was a falling out between the original group of people who put last years Party All Weekend group on with the original guy now going solo by organizing a huge after hours tent with dj's and such while the others got left out to start their own thing because they started inviting a bunch of dipshits who nobody liked to the party, is this true? I havent heard anything interesting from that other group so im assuming the place to be is where they will actually have dj's doing stuff in the camps.

Where'd you hear this? Links puh-lease. Are you looking for some sort of confirmation on the matter. If so why not just ask the PAW (party all weekend) thread?