PDA

View Full Version : Good people looking to share :)

MirrorPal
03-28-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi friends! My name is Kevin
My girlfriend and I are looking to share a spot with someone. We're good hearted people who love life and would appreciate it to the furthest extent if someone reached out and shared their spot with us. We're 23 and 24, from orlando florida, and ive been to countless fest so i come prepared. We'd take up as little room as possible and share whatever we have with you ;) This is going to be a great coachella and we're looking forward to it very much!

By the way we already got scammed on craigslist trying to by a camping pass....bummer...but we're not letting it stop us. Just another reason why it would mean the world to us to camp in the camp grounds.

Check out my band Mirror Pal at www.mirrorpal.com (www.mirrorpal.com)

Have a great day,
Thanks
Kevin Cash

MirrorPal
03-28-2010, 06:05 PM
We're both artists and if you share with us we'll give you something we created. I'll also give you a cd and tshirt from my band if you dig my music. We'll even split the original price of the spot with you.

SoHungry310
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Some nice tunes.

Wish I could help you out in some sort of way.

JustSteve
03-28-2010, 09:08 PM
We're both artists and if you share with us we'll give you something we created. I'll also give you a cd and tshirt from my band if you dig my music. We'll even split the original price of the spot with you.

if i am being so generous as to let you stay on my spot i would expect you to pay for at least the whole cost of the spot as a thank you, all whopping $60 of it.

blackchango
03-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Just keep checking back here dude. Someone's bound to hook you two up sooner or later.

MirrorPal
03-28-2010, 09:56 PM
Hey guys thanks.
JustSteve is that an offer?

randomh3ro1
03-29-2010, 03:57 AM
ill let u stay on my spot depending on what you come prepared with.

PM me if ur considering.

djnikonice
03-29-2010, 05:15 AM
Dope tunes. I'm travelling solo and have a spot. I'm willing to share with those who come with party favors ;D You guys can split with me three-ways so its only $20 a person. I work with an indi folk/funk/rock band too, The Anne-Lise Dugas Band, we can swap CDs. Check out the myspace. We're in the studio right now, but songwriter Anne-Lise Dugas has some demo tracks you can here. www.myspace.com/annelisedugas
PEACE.

CRooKd
03-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I might be abe to help you guys out.

PM me with some more details.