PDA

View Full Version : In need of a camping ticket, not a spot to crash.

sadsappysucker
03-28-2010, 05:06 PM
So I wasn't sure if I could take off from work for the weekend of Coachella but now it turns out I can and do not have a camping ticket. All of my friends are going to be camping and there is most definitely space for me, but to my surprise... "CAMPING TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT". Can anyone help me here? I NEED to get into the bassface camping party. It's what I'm most excited for this whole weekend! Please help! Contact me at CUtheRE81@yahoo.com or facebook.com/lundylundylundy if you can make this shit happen. Thanks!

JClemy
03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
I have a ticket to sell but I don't think you need one. If your friends have extra room share with them. Unless you're driving. Then you need a spot.

sadsappysucker
03-28-2010, 05:20 PM
wait i thought each person had to pay for an individual camping pass in addition to the spot?

SNOTcorn
03-28-2010, 08:44 PM
No, one camping pass per car

emidio
03-28-2010, 09:56 PM
I can buy your camp pass tix !

SeantheJeweler
03-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Hey I would love to buy your ticket! First time here and did not know the spots would sell out like they did!

E-mail me at azjeweler@gmail.com if you still want to sell it! :-)

Thanks!

Stickjohn
03-29-2010, 05:31 AM
No, one camping pass per car

That's incorrect too. This year camping spots were sold. Read the camping faq page.

And the op does not have a camping ticket. No camping ticket for sale here. Move along.

ncalrvt
03-29-2010, 05:37 PM
I have an extra car/camping ticket avail. but will be trying to sell it upon arrival to the camping area Thursday afternoon.