PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me. Better for Everyone

BeardedDuke
03-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey guys, I don't have the money to pay $800 for a camping spot...I know we live in a capitalist society so for those that are selling for $800 kudos to u however I can't subscribe to that. This will be my 5th year going and it is the only 3 days I look forward to every year. I'm a recent college graduate that has worked extremely hard to just get these days off (only days off I get every year). Please help me out and either let me camp with you or sell me a spot for a reasonable amount. I cannot beg enough. Would mean the world. This goes a very long way with me...

Sincerely,

Dylan T.
"BeardedDuke"

mickflyy
03-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Why did you wait until the last minute dude? I'm not trying to be a dick, it just seems (to me anyway) that if it is that important to you, you would have bought your pass a while back. Hope things work out, good luck.

Mmmtuness
03-29-2010, 12:10 AM
dude so sry man, i'm totally in the same boat, just graduated went all through college. taking my little sis to join in on the magic this year and need a spot to camp.

iIf anyone can help out 4 super fun
excited
witty
and sarcastic art kids!
(23f, 22f, 19f, and 20m)
and this long time coachella lover Bearded Duke we would truly appreciate the love and coachella spirit!!

Mmmtuness
03-29-2010, 12:13 AM
oh and we have super cool camp gear and 3 seats in my van....comin from LA!
the 3 seats might be closer to 2 tho if there is a lot of stuff....but we can make room!