PDA

View Full Version : My asshole friend fucked up big

wanawa87
03-27-2010, 08:54 PM
[/YT]My friend fucked up real big and waited too long to buy a camping spot, and as you all probably know, they are all sold out. We already have plane tickets from Kansas, and tickets to show, so it would be a damn shame to not be able to go. I will be traveling with two friends, but we will split up if need be. We are thinking about showing up on thursday, but we can change our plans. We would all be willing to throw in money for the space, as well as supplying food and beers. We also have a tent, and if we need to bring it we can. Any help at this point would be greatly appreciated. And one more thing to anybody that's a Coachella veteran, do you just need to be with someone with a camping pass to gain access to the camping area? I mean if that's so I could probably find someone who would let me pass out by their tent, but I'd rather have a place to sit and get drunk at. Any information at this point is better then we have now, so thanks in advance.

JustSteve
03-27-2010, 08:56 PM
why couldn't you buy one?

wanawa87
03-27-2010, 09:06 PM
They are all sold out. He waited too long, and on Ebay and sites like that it costs as much as 700$ for a three day camping pass.

JustSteve
03-27-2010, 09:07 PM
and what were you waiting for? once again i will ask, why didn't you buy one? they were on sale for 2 months...

livethechoice
03-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Dude, Steve, read his first post. The very first 15 words explain everything.
And to Wanawa...sorry bro, that sucks.

Aurgasm
03-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Just go and see what happens. You'll be fine.

wanawa87
03-27-2010, 09:32 PM
Let me pose a question, if I was to meet up with someone outside the show who had a camping pass, could I just walk in with em'? This is my first Coachella, so I'm not real sure how it works. If I could do that I'd be in the clear, I'd just donate a case to the cause or something.

blackchango
03-27-2010, 09:46 PM
I just love the title of the thread,carry on.

guedita
03-27-2010, 10:55 PM
Let me pose a question, if I was to meet up with someone outside the show who had a camping pass, could I just walk in with em'? This is my first Coachella, so I'm not real sure how it works. If I could do that I'd be in the clear, I'd just donate a case to the cause or something.

Yes. You only need a festival pass to enter the campgrounds. You should try and find someone who will let you crash on their spot, but you should make your asshole friend sleep on the side of the road or something so he learns his lesson.

thisdj
03-27-2010, 11:14 PM
I just love the title of the thread,carry on.big friend fucked my asshole up

gaypalmsprings
03-28-2010, 02:46 AM
I could use an asshole friend.

Stickjohn
03-28-2010, 08:12 AM
Yes. You only need a festival pass to enter the campgrounds. You should try and find someone who will let you crash on their spot, but you should make your asshole friend sleep on the side of the road or something so he learns his lesson.

This reminds me of 07 when camping sold out, but one difference will be the people showing up with no place to stay will be allowed inside the camping areas. It's going to be interesting.

greghead
03-28-2010, 08:31 AM
They are all sold out. He waited too long, and on Ebay and sites like that it costs as much as 700$ for a three day camping pass.

Right, we get that. But why didn't you take some initiative and buy a camping ticket during the 2 months they were on sale? Like Aurgasm said, if nothing else works out, just show up and hope for the best.

This reminds me of 07 when camping sold out, but one difference will be the people showing up with no place to stay will be allowed inside the camping areas. It's going to be interesting.

I ended up camping in the back of my truck in the parking lot 2007, I even had a canopy tent and everything (there's pics somewhere in the post your picture thread). There was no way I was going to miss Coachella simply because I had nowhere to stay.

JClemy
03-28-2010, 09:21 AM
Spend the money and buy the pass from someone. Coachella is worth it.

OnlyNonStranger
03-28-2010, 09:23 AM
Stop encouraging everyone to just show up! I really do not want to deal with a bunch of assholes trying to crash on my spot because I thought ahead!

Grant
03-28-2010, 09:24 AM

I'm telling you, I need to set up some booby traps at my campsite... Anyone who dares set up camp on my spot will lose a limb. (hint hint security)

Stickjohn
03-28-2010, 09:58 AM
forgive me

http://jeremyglover.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/lolcatz/images/20080707123431_funny-pictures-cat-fell-for-boobie-trap.jpg

wanawa87
03-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Thanks to anybody that actually gave me helpful advice, instead of just trying fuck with me. I'm pretty damn sure I realize that I fucked up, but with a little FRIENDLY advice, I'm still going, and I'm gonna figure that shit out on the fly. If I meet up with any of you, even the jokers, we are gonna get sooooo drunk, man am I excited.

JClemy
03-28-2010, 12:41 PM
If you're gonna get soo drunk don't try to take someones spot. I bought an extra pass and I'm selling it to help pay for my wedding.

theresalwaysone
03-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Thanks to anybody that actually gave me helpful advice, instead of just trying fuck with me. I'm pretty damn sure I realize that I fucked up, but with a little FRIENDLY advice, I'm still going, and I'm gonna figure that shit out on the fly. If I meet up with any of you, even the jokers, we are gonna get sooooo drunk, man am I excited.

Just be sure to ask everyone you meet if they are on the message board. Shouldn't be too hard.

livethechoice
03-28-2010, 12:56 PM
forgive me

http://jeremyglover.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/lolcatz/images/20080707123431_funny-pictures-cat-fell-for-boobie-trap.jpg

win